finally got pics of my car

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
well... ive been on here for a while, maby 3 months, and yeah i have made some threads, BUT i have yet to show pics of my car, anyway i live in anaheim california if there is anyone around here... id like to help with anything i can, or hang out...

so for starters whats done to my car is

jza70 bilstein struts
H&R springs
stage 2 clutch
tenabe sway bars
slight bore .33 over
all forged internals
eagle rods and pistons
shineautoproject gracer style front facia
upgraded ct-26 to a 60-2 with garrett internals
momo steering wheel
blitz boost controller
xs intercooler core with custom end tanks and piping (27x17x3.5)
H4 hella headlamp housing(yellow headlamp and foglamp)
custom 3 inch turbo back exhaust(starts at 3 inch) 1 of 3 in USA
megan muffler
HKS BOV new style
HKS metal head gasket 2.0mm

alpine cda-9857 with ipod adaption cable
infinity kappa series speakers all around
alpine type R 12 inch in custom box
alpine 850 watt amp

soon to have...
real C's short shifter
new custom IC piping
custom 1 piece aluminium drive shaft
safc-II
and a tune HA HA HA

OH and i almost forgot my favorite thing about my car... MY RIMS, they are Work Meister S1 2 piece wheel, 17x9 in front 17x10 in back.... custom ordered in bronze (one of a kind color on that wheel)

here is the only pic i have for now... ill get more soon

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
thanks for the compliments guys... i shall get a side pic up as soon as i can, but as for now, this is all i have, ill try to get one for you, thanks again, talk to you guys soon
-josh

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Thread fails due to shitty description. I came for "pics" and see only one picture... ;)

Looks real good man, get some more shots up.
I'd like to see motor pics.

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
thanks guys... im sorry about the title... i thought i had more pictures uploaded to my computer, but they were all before i had the rims, they arent as cool... but i shall have some more on here at latest by tuesday... and as for the motor, its all internal work, you cant tell anything is done to it besides the IC piping, but i shall get what i can up and you guys will have more viewing delight, im going to get some side shots , and some shots of the rear, and the front with the headlights on, talk to you all soon, and just for the record

that picture makes my car look amazing compared to real life, it has a white targa, and a black bumper, and tape covering the stock wing holes, BUT i still like it...

OH also i just bought an 87, it only has 80,000 miles on it, and its the same color blue, the only way i can describe the whole thing is if we were in 87, and we were looking at it new at the dealership, it even still smells new, anyway talk to you all soon, and ill get some pics up ASAP

-josh

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Get some paint on that thing and it'll be really sharp. I'm digging the wheels and the stance, looks good.

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
im saving for paint right now, and looking for a good body shop, BUT then again there is a nice shell in the for sale section that i am looking at... its the same color, and its CLEAN, i am in great debate

thanks for looking and the comments

-josh