Finally going single

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm extremely happy I made it this far:icon_razz All I have to do is purchase some oil lines and weld on wastegate flange to the manifold and rig up the intercooler piping. I have a quick question though, where do you guys get your oil line kits from?

thesupragod

Supramania Contributor
Apr 10, 2005
Mount Vernon, Ohio
i made mine, got the fittings from driftmotion, steel braided line and an fittings from jegs. total cost, like 60 bux... also got a bunch of stuff for my oil cooler setup as well...

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
Oil feed; AN-3 is perfect- i used a earls SS AN3 Brake line and the Driftmotion block adapter fitting

Oil return; anything you can keep from melting next to the runners at a short downward pass to the oil pan is fine...

I welded a 7/8 tube from a flange then used the stock Y bend return from the twins with a hose and some clamps/ blocked off the other end with a sawblade lug nut... Works amazing!!!

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
Yeah it's a Drewgo manifold. My only problem now is the oil lines. Have anyone of you guys ever used the driftmotion kit? If so, how is the quality?

Last edited:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
use an ARZ fitting for the feed and drain on the turbo, as well at the ARZ pan fitting, best pieces ive ever seen. id still be using them but my T88 doesnt use that style feed.

use a -3AN feed like 87soup said. and a -10 AN drain fitting. i used 2 45* fittings on mine, i dont remember how long i made mine, but im a 1.5JZ so its longer anyways.

get the drain parts from jegs, great pricing there.

if you need the feed block fitting and feed line, a local supra shop has them for a great price. pm me if you want them and ill get you a price from them (cant remember off hand)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I used the Driftmotion oil line kit, mind you it came as part of my turbo kit they sell. The quality and fitment are perfect, although they do give you extra hose so you can taylor it to your specific setup. For my setup I trimmed off about 6" off the return hose.

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
^Thanks for the info, I just ordered there Driftmotion oil line kit today. Now all I have to do now is figure out the intercooler and exhaust piping.

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
^ Yeah thanks. It's being a slow and long process having to be at work long hours, spending time with girlfriend and family, but i'm almost there. I just need the parts I ordered and a few stuff welded and that should be it. Hopefully I can finally start to enjoy this car.