FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You could try wiring up the bell of the vsv and it should give you heat. Very simple to do and will only take a piece of wire and five minutes. Good luck.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land

Weather has just turned bad here in Sydney, looks like i have to replace the wipers tonight before driving to work tomorrow morning... Here's to hoping i can find another set of ricer blades... I really liked the look of them :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
^^Exactly :(

Thank GOD it only sprinkled on the way into work this morning... Didn't need to use the wipers...

Also, i have decided i love multistory underground carparks... Not only are they fun (twisties FTW), but they make the car sound AWESOME!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

briggsy

TEAM BHG 247
Feb 4, 2007
with the kangaroos
LilMissMkIII said:
^^Exactly :(

Thank GOD it only sprinkled on the way into work this morning... Didn't need to use the wipers...

Also, i have decided i love multistory underground carparks... Not only are they fun (twisties FTW), but they make the car sound AWESOME!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

oh yeah they do.... wait till i finally put the engine and gearbox back int to the soarer with the new exhaust... you will like

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne AU
Hey LilMiss - just read through your entire thread! Nice work! One question though. In your photobucket links, there's a pic of under the car. I'm seeing two pipes into a y pipe before the muffler. Is this the Supra? I've never seen two pipes like that on any stock Supra.

Status
Not open for further replies.