Not open for further replies.

pbsupra90

Banned
Dec 5, 2011
Great Neck, New York
Name: Paul Bliok
Email address: psb@temple.edu
Payment Preference: Paypal, cash in person

This is my final attempt at selling these items before I throw them out. They are taking up space in my garage and gathering dust. I don't need them...but someone out there must. At the prices I am asking I might as well be giving them away to a charity. Which I may end up doing. I have been getting ridiculously low offers from people, and after shipping costs.....it's just not worth it. Brand new headlight covers that cost $90 each. And someone made me an offer, and minus the shipping costs I would have netted $20? I would be better off giving it to the neighbor's kid and saving myself the hassle. So this is what I have......
1) Brand new racing raven vented headlight covers that cost $180 painted. Unfortunately they don't match my car's color. I made the mistake of ordering them painted. They have a nice purplish/black color and would look great on a black, red, white or purple car. I will go no lower the $40 each PLUS shipping. That is a steal, considering if you go online they are $90 bucks each. Remember guys....these are just out of the box. Can't get much newer.
2) Barely used nose cover. I rarely take my car on the highways. Will include headlight covers. It looks crumpled because it has been sitting in my hatch. Needs to be put on an MK3, sprayed down with some conditioner and it will fill out nicely. Has brand new sheen. $45 firm.
3) Rear panels for an MK3. Not front...that was sold, just two rear panels. Has new shine, no cracks, scuff free. Great for a rebuild or to replace damaged panels. $75 for a pair. Or $40 each. I know I have picture of driver's side up only. I do have a passenger side REAR in the same condition, I just don't have a picture of it. I have a pair(two).
This is my last shot guys. I know money it tight, but common......I am not giving these away for pennies on the dollar. These are in excellent condition!!! I just don't need them!!!! And remember, you have to pay for shipping which can vary depending on your location. I had someone offer me such a low price I thought he meant before adding HIS shipping costs. Nope...he wanted the things for about a quarter of what they are worth, and on top of that I would have to pay for shipping. I think I am going to contact my local charity or my neighbor's kid.

Attachments

• 6ab778a5.jpg
    6ab778a5.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 123
  • th_IMG_0328.jpg
    th_IMG_0328.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 102
  • wrong color.jpg
    wrong color.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 101_0783.JPG
    101_0783.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 0505131701.jpg
    0505131701.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 146

pbsupra90

Banned
Dec 5, 2011
Great Neck, New York
You know this website is a joke. I put up nice products at a very low price and no bites. I also put up my car, in mint condition, lowered my price but nothing. Got a lot of compliments but no offers. Yeh...I think you won't be seeing much of me on this site anymore. It really has become a waste of time. I wish all you good luck.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Well if you leave, I am going to miss seeing the same threads over and over and over again.

MADMA70

Dec 24, 2011
madera
Lol this guy is a joke go give ur stuff to the neighbors kid the only one who losses in the end is U! At least it will be one less person cluttering the for sale section selling things at dealer prices lol farewell!!!

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
So you bought the wrong parts, that everyone told you not to buy, and your upset that your not gonna make any money outa this? Then you order covers because you don't wanna wet sand and clear coat your old one, only to realize 1: they are also the wrong color, and 2: you don't know how to turn a screw driver anyways, but we are the joke because we would rather spend $10 for ones that don't match our cars and make them work by painting them (novel idea) then you decide to just up and sell the car altogether, because it "gets too much attention" (read: I have no idea what I'm doing) bro, we all own Supra's, that's why we're all here actually, we know how much attention they get. But you cant even get selling it right, one moment it's had a BHG, the next it's never had a problem. And that's when your not posting pics OF OTHER PEOPLES CARS! (BTW, that's wrong in case you were wondering) but we are the joke, because we can find nicer cars/parts at better prices (gotta love capitalism)

Yeah...I detect some WOS shit about to happen...

star_trek_-_in_before_the_lock_gif.gif

Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Well, there's really only one place where this thread belongs then, isn't there?

severe.jpg

p.s. - pbsupra90 - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

Status
Not open for further replies.