Filipinos

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
oscolivar1 said:
oh yea im pretty sure i'll love it...
but i also hear about how some of them will not like you since u are from the U.S. or your tagalog is scetchy...
and wtf is up with my friends telling me about all the horror tales, about some cat or some Bs in a tree and the little ppl there??
they said if u dont say like sum phrase when u see the little ppl there one of your relatives die or get sick, and one of my friends didnt say the phrase and his lola ana lolo got really sick...

If tagalog is scetchy and your trying to bargin for something like in greenhills they will know you are a foreigner and charge you more probably...When I went I got my cuzins and dad to barging for me.

The horror tales and that phrase you have to say....i have know clue what thats about.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Supra Blues said:
Which one is that??? There is some new show where 3 people are on this game board and if they get the answer right they move forward, is that it???

What I find funny is that I can get 3/4 of the answers right, even though I am not fluent in tagalog (sp).

I know some of the good words though:

dede
pouke (sp)
putang ina
bustos
tumigelka

(excuse the poor spelling or grammer)

and a few phrases

gusto co dede mo

You get the idea. I am getting to the point where her family cannot speak tagalog in front of me anymore because I can pretty much understand them....LOL.

putang ina.......:biglaugh:

Pera o Bayoung is when they choose between cash or an unknown prize

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Ma70.Ent said:
Some of them over there speak english, so I don't get how they'll dislike you for speaking "sketchy" tagalog. BTW, nothing bad ever happened to me there, and I never saw anything wrong, so yeah...

Even tho english is the second language there, if your a foreigner they will try to get more money out of you....but while I was there, nothing happened to me...

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
87 Silver Sniper said:
putang ina.......:biglaugh:

Pera o Bayoung is when they choose between cash or an unknown prize

Damn, I should have know that becuase her brother is always asking for money.

....pera mo????? (while he sticks his hand out). Damn broke bastard.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
87 Silver Sniper said:
Even tho english is the second language there, if your a foreigner they will try to get more money out of you....but while I was there, nothing happened to me...

My wife has said that it is always a good idea to have a local with you at all times. Or at least someone that knows the area or was from the area and can speak fluent tagalog.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
oscolivar1 said:
1 sister has a boyfriend sorry bud ol
filipino means boy.....lol so u like trans huh with sum asian in em, hey man w/e u like ...lol j/k
of course i know FILIPINA chicks im filipino u know 1 u no em all hah
not really into flip chick more white, girl talking to know is dominican, but i still think flip girls are cute:love:

lol. trans.

87 Silver Sniper said:
Did you get anything car related?..My sister and Mom went this past summer and got me some TRD emblems....I miss San Miguel.....LOL

last time i went, i got a TRD shirt.

oscolivar1 said:
i was just jokin about the pics
and oh god i HATE TFC and all the game shows and drama shoes...
acting = bad
singing=WORSE
dancing= those girls who just scream a phrase and dance i 4got the show = horrible...is it game ka na ba?? i dunno i hate it tho

game ka na ba? GAME NA!!!

Ma70.Ent said:
Phillippines is nice because everyone is very respectful there IMO. Very unlike the US...

EXAMPLE: they always reply with "Ma'am"

Supra Blues said:
I know some of the good words though:

dede
pouke (sp)
putang ina
bustos
tumigelka

(excuse the poor spelling or grammer)

and a few phrases

gusto co dede mo

You get the idea. I am getting to the point where her family cannot speak tagalog in front of me anymore because I can pretty much understand them....LOL.

lahat ng ginowamo puro tarantado han...lol it makes sense, what about putanginamo, bastos ka, cantot, and iyot...add more as you like.

oscolivar1 said:
ne one know of those horror tales im talking about??

oh hell yes i do, the dwende, the aswang, the guy in the mango tree with a big cigar that is half horse and half man...yeah i know em.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
hmm. some of my friends are filipino's.... They're annoying as fuck :biglaugh:
But i know of soem hot filipino girls. but for some reason all asian girls look liek kids...

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
MKIII N00b said:
last time i went, i got a TRD shirt.

lahat ng ginowamo puro tarantado han...lol it makes sense, what about putanginamo, bastos ka, cantot, and iyot...add more as you like.

I got two TRD shirts too...

How bout Anak ng puta!

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
CryoSlash said:
hmm. some of my friedns are flip's.... They're annoyign as fuck :biglaugh:
But i know of soem hot filipino girls. but for some reason all asian girls look liek kids...

then your ass needs to move to Va Beach or cali...to see some hot flip girls, or girls in general really...

and FINALLY some one knew about the horror tales... so that shit is true right?? all my friends said they saw them and the little ppl just scare the crap out of me..
u saw them in person?? or just heard of em

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
oscolivar1 said:
then your ass needs to move to Va Beach or cali...to see some hot flip girls, or girls in general really...

and FINALLY some one knew about the horror tales... so that shit is true right?? all my friends said they saw them and the little ppl just scare the crap out of me..

i'll be damned... i've been here for 2 months, and only seen about 3-4 girls to my liking... but then again... i'm not actually trying... say, if i went to the clubs, they'de be all up in there... but just around town... none to be found

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
MKIII N00b said:

Dude, you gotta give me a direct translation. I caught some of it, but not all.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
89jdm7m said:
i'll be damned... i've been here for 2 months, and only seen about 3-4 girls to my liking... but then again... i'm not actually trying... say, if i went to the clubs, they'de be all up in there... but just around town... none to be found

oh god like at Exess its basically all filipino ppl there and work there too, lol
u just have to know the right ppl and right places...

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
oscolivar1 said:

i hear about them, never experience them...dont think i want my "bird" getting shrunk and my money stolen from those dwende...i guess they tell you this stuff to make you respect nature and not go around kicking down anthills because who knows! it might be true. speaking of ghost stories...anything they tell you in the PI happens to be true, but here its nothing.