Filipinos

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
89jdm7m said:
you know any filipino chicks? any sisters? :biglaugh: :naughty:

1 sister has a boyfriend sorry bud ol
filipino means boy.....lol so u like trans huh with sum asian in em, hey man w/e u like ...lol j/k
of course i know FILIPINA chicks im filipino u know 1 u no em all hah
not really into flip chick more white, girl talking to know is dominican, but i still think flip girls are cute:love:

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Did you get anything car related?..My sister and Mom went this past summer and got me some TRD emblems....I miss San Miguel.....LOL

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
I married a filipina. She was FOB when I met her 13 years ago. She was a hotty and still is......well now she's a MILF. (see next sentence).

We have a boy that is now 1/2 white and 1/2 filipino.

What part of PI are you guys from???? Or were born here??

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
oscolivar1 said:
1 sister has a boyfriend sorry bud ol
filipino means boy.....lol so u like trans huh with sum asian in em, hey man w/e u like ...lol j/k
of course i know FILIPINA chicks im filipino u know 1 u no em all hah
not really into flip chick more white, girl talking to know is dominican, but i still think flip girls are cute:love:

well then... lol, i vote in favor of a mini supra meet w/ girls :biglaugh:

i'm just messin... i just moved here like 2 months ago to go to an auto mechanics school (ATI)

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Supra Blues said:
I married a filipina. She was FOB when I met her 13 years ago. She was a hotty and still is......well now she's a MILF. (see next sentence).

We have a boy that is now 1/2 white and 1/2 filipino.

What part of PI are you guys from???? Or were born here??

uh can we see pics of the wife... lol
i was born here nd never been to P.I. were suppose to go this summer, but i doubt it since we have been trying to go for the past 3 yrs...

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
89 jdm u live in Va beach what part..??? funny if i know you
when your done with wschool help me with my motor and crap as i have most of my parts and should be done in a year or so..(prolly not)

what your name?

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
oscolivar1 said:
i was born here nd never been to P.I. were suppose to go this summer, but i doubt it since we have been trying to go for the past 3 yrs...

Oh yeah I have pics, but ur not gettin them.

She was original from Quezon City, she says about an hour or so from Manilla. She still has alot of family back there, but most have emigrated to the US.

I have to watch the very bad TV game shows almost every afternoon with her (Saksi, Eat Bulaga, and the like).

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
87 Silver Sniper said:
Did you get anything car related?..My sister and Mom went this past summer and got me some TRD emblems....I miss San Miguel.....LOL

My bro got p45 ROTA rims for SUPER cheap. A little less than half the US price!

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
oscolivar1 said:

When you finially go the Philippines you'll love it!

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I spent a lot of time in Quezon City/Manilla. It was fun. The food there was the best, but for some reason after the trip back my stomach felt like crap. Either way, I hated the flight. 20+ hours..

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Supra Blues said:
I have to watch the very bad TV game shows almost every afternoon with her (Saksi, Eat Bulaga, and the like).

Eat Bulaga...lol...I like watching Pera o Bayong:icon_bigg

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Ma70.Ent said:
I spent a lot of time in Quezon City/Manilla. It was fun. The food there was the best, but for some reason after the trip back my stomach felt like crap. Either way, I hated the flight. 20+ hours..

Yeah...lots of cheap car parts...Gotta love the food

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Supra Blues said:

i was just jokin about the pics
and oh god i HATE TFC and all the game shows and drama shoes...
acting = bad
singing=WORSE
dancing= those girls who just scream a phrase and dance i 4got the show = horrible...is it game ka na ba?? i dunno i hate it tho

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Phillippines is nice because everyone is very respectful there IMO. Very unlike the US...

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
87 Silver Sniper said:
When you finially go the Philippines you'll love it!

oh yea im pretty sure i'll love it...
but i also hear about how some of them will not like you since u are from the U.S. or your tagalog is scetchy...
and wtf is up with my friends telling me about all the horror tales, about some cat or some Bs in a tree and the little ppl there??
they said if u dont say like sum phrase when u see the little ppl there one of your relatives die or get sick, and one of my friends didnt say the phrase and his lola ana lolo got really sick...

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
87 Silver Sniper said:
Eat Bulaga...lol...I like watching Pera o Bayong:icon_bigg

Which one is that??? There is some new show where 3 people are on this game board and if they get the answer right they move forward, is that it???

What I find funny is that I can get 3/4 of the answers right, even though I am not fluent in tagalog (sp).

I know some of the good words though:

dede
pouke (sp)
putang ina
bustos
tumigelka

(excuse the poor spelling or grammer)

and a few phrases

gusto co dede mo

You get the idea. I am getting to the point where her family cannot speak tagalog in front of me anymore because I can pretty much understand them....LOL.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Some of them over there speak english, so I don't get how they'll dislike you for speaking "sketchy" tagalog. BTW, nothing bad ever happened to me there, and I never saw anything wrong, so yeah...

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Ma70.Ent said:
Some of them over there speak english, so I don't get how they'll dislike you for speaking "sketchy" tagalog. BTW, nothing bad ever happened to me there, and I never saw anything wrong, so yeah...

Better watch out for Abu Sayaf!!!!!!!