Filing for a divorce

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
CryoSlash said:
Damn i saw that Jay posted here, and was hoping that vonda was free now. Shit.
Yeah, like she would leave this fine specimen of a man................:biglaugh:
suprahooked said:
Jay and Vonda are an example of a great marriage so dont mess with them because they got backup all over this world. :nono:
I do have a great marriage and I'll be the first to thank God everyday for my wife and my two beautiful daughters. I was extremely lucky in dating and then marrying Vonda. Luckily for me she was very persistent and didn't give up in trying to seduce me. She was very tricky..............:naughty:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Supraholics said:
Sorry to hear that John. Hope things workout for the best for ya. I bet you'll feel A LOT better once you get those wheels on your car :biglaugh:
The wheels that is a subject yet to be announced, I will leave it at that.:biglaugh:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
suprahero said:
When she ends up mysterioulsy disappearing one day, guess who's going to be the prime suspect...................Sorry Lagged, I watch too much CSI.

I hate to hear it John, but it definately sounds like you'll be way better off without her. Sounds to me like you're going to need some new supra parts to make you feel better............:evil2:

pssh have you no faith in your self?

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
suprahero said:
Luckily for me she was very persistent and didn't give up in trying to seduce me. She was very tricky..............:naughty:

Stalker?

kinda like the creepy/funny lady in Two and a Half Men who is usually under Charlie's deck? yeah....:sarcasm:

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
suprahero said:
Yeah, like she would leave this fine specimen of a man................:biglaugh:

I do have a great marriage and I'll be the first to thank God everyday for my wife and my two beautiful daughters. I was extremely lucky in dating and then marrying Vonda. Luckily for me she was very persistent and didn't give up in trying to seduce me. She was very tricky..............:naughty:

Ever thought of adoption? I wouldn't mind being with a 1jz all the time!

Plus the Milo's tea is FTW!!

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
good riddens to dumb skanks as they say(or is that how they say it?:sarcasm: ) i have no idea what marriage is like and dont plan to for a little while, but at least you are gettin out of a bad deal, im sure everything works out for you john...and you got a supra....the new ladies will come running to a bachelor with a ride like that!

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
Dunckel said:
You will be happier in the end. I was in a 7 year relationship that went bad. It was bad for a while, but I kept taking her back. I finally found where she hid my balls, and I left for good. It was hard at first, but now, 3 years later, I am as happy I could be.

mind telling me where she hid your balls cause im having a hard time finding mine...shit goes up and down up down and every time we break up like a fool i take her back..i just dont have the heart.....er...balls to finally end it with her. i know every time we break up i feel a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders... anyways im sorry to hear about your situation suprahooked but it seems this is for the best.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well she got her papers on Jan 10 and my attorney said we can be divorced in 90 days if she signs the papers, according to my prenump i will have to pay her $5000.00 and half of the income tax refund. I cant wait.:icon_bigg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahooked;886114 said:
Well she got her papers on Jan 10 and my attorney said we can be divorced in 90 days if she signs the papers, according to my prenump i will have to pay her $5000.00 and half of the income tax refund. I cant wait.:icon_bigg

Well today is a good day : She signed the papers, I have to give her $2500.00 and she is out in 2 weeks and in 2 months she has to sign the final papers and i give her $2500.00 and we will be Divorced.:love::love::love::love::icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Sounds mean be she has done me wrong.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:love::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::boobs::boobies::love:

Time for some fun!!!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
WOOHOOO!! CONGRATS ON GETTING RID OF THE DITCHPIG YOU WERE MARRIED TO!!

PS: Wow, you guys all have positive attitudes about marriage, especially the guys.. Thats awesome.. Myself (never married/divorced), could care less about being married.. Give me a good relationship with someone for a long time..

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
suprahooked;868238 said:
On Jan 14 i see my attorney to start the procedings.:3d_frown:
This is my 2nd and last and her 3rd marriage, But i was smart on this one i got a prenump so i wont lose to much. We have no kids together either.

smart man! sorry to hear about the divorce though, i have a buddy going through one with a kid involved and it gets ugly quick.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
suprahooked;907956 said:
Well today is a good day : She signed the papers, I have to give her $2500.00 and she is out in 2 weeks and in 2 months she has to sign the final papers and i give her $2500.00 and we will be Divorced.:love::love::love::love::icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Sounds mean be she has done me wrong.

sounds good man :thumbup:::w00t:::bigthumb::sonic::drink1:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Toyota h8r;908356 said:
smart man! sorry to hear about the divorce though, i have a buddy going through one with a kid involved and it gets ugly quick.

Thanks bud, It can get ugly with kids.
Well she started packing her stuff and should be out in 2 weeks.:icon_bigg

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I forgot all about this thread. I'm glad to hear that everything is working out for you. Yeah, kids....It is going to suck for them. Just don't bash mom (verbally) in front of them. I can't put into words how much that tears a kid apart inside. Good luck with everything.

suprahooked;868460 said:
Well we have been married 12 years.
Man, you could have killed her when you first got with her, and already been out on good behavior.

^I apologize if that offended anyone