Filing for a divorce

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
On Jan 14 i see my attorney to start the procedings.:3d_frown:
This is my 2nd and last and her 3rd marriage, But i was smart on this one i got a prenump so i wont lose to much. We have no kids together either.

Last edited:

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
*welcomes suprahooked to the club*

Divorce class of 05 my good man..but it didn't really matter because ..*long story follows*..

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Sorry to hear man.

Me and the wife filed for divorce in July. But, she didn't get it finalized and we are now back together and are very happy. We separated for about 5 months. Married for 6.5 years now.

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
I got mine when I was stationed at Eielson. At least your not in the military (I hope). Air Force JAG just gave me the paper work and sent me along my way..

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
The1 said:
I got mine when I was stationed at Eielson. At least your not in the military (I hope). Air Force JAG just gave me the paper work and sent me along my way..

If you're talking to me, I am in the Air Force (7.5 years now). But, my wife is civilian. So, the military had nothing to do with the divorce.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
AF1JZ said:
If you're talking to me, I am in the Air Force (7.5 years now). But, my wife is civilian. So, the military had nothing to do with the divorce.
Well we have been married 12 years and was separated once for 7 months and me beening a fool took her back ,But this time i am done listening to all her f--king lies and bullshit. She can live under a bridge for all i care now. I am not in the military either. But thanks to the guys that are.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
*sigh* I wish I had the money for a divorce. Been broken up for 8 months now and I hate having to say I'm still married. Arghhhh!!!!!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
You will be happier in the end. I was in a 7 year relationship that went bad. It was bad for a while, but I kept taking her back. I finally found where she hid my balls, and I left for good. It was hard at first, but now, 3 years later, I am as happy I could be.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Dunckel said:
You will be happier in the end. I was in a 7 year relationship that went bad. It was bad for a while, but I kept taking her back. I finally found where she hid my balls, and I left for good. It was hard at first, but now, 3 years later, I am as happy I could be.
I am sure i will ,I work 50 hours a week and have to come home and cook dinner,wash clothes and do the dishes because she dont do shit so i dont need her at all. I had my kids over for x-mas dinner and i cooked everything and that bitch never helped one bit. Sorry for the rant. Thanks for the support ladies and gents.

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
AF1JZ said:
I was talking to Suprahooked but my wife was a civilian and they still recommended that I go to the JAG office. It just might be Alaska's system because it's all DIY..lol.:3d_frown:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Good job leaving behind a useless lump. she'll find another useless lump. Sounds like you and the kids will be much better off. Best of luck with everything

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Figit090 said:
Good job leaving behind a useless lump. she'll find another useless lump. Sounds like you and the kids will be much better off. Best of luck with everything
Man do you got that right. The whore got 2 boy friends and they both deserve her .:icon_mad:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
lagged said:
when i get married the first thing i am going to do is take out a life insurance policy....
When she ends up mysterioulsy disappearing one day, guess who's going to be the prime suspect...................Sorry Lagged, I watch too much CSI.

I hate to hear it John, but it definately sounds like you'll be way better off without her. Sounds to me like you're going to need some new supra parts to make you feel better............:evil2:

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Sorry to hear about the divorce, seperation is a hard thing to deal with.

I myself want to wait on marriage just because of my fear of having an early divorce.

Good luck with everything. I am sure you will find a new girl soon enough.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Thanks Jay and Vonda and everyone else. I will be fine this was my second marriage and both of the so called ladies had pants around the ankle syndrome. At least i dont have any kids with this loser.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
CryoSlash said:
Damn i saw that Jay posted here, and was hoping that vonda was free now. Shit.
Jay and Vonda are an example of a great marriage so dont mess with them because they got backup all over this world. :nono: