Figured i'd post this here.....

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
The Reaper said:
really???? man i hope so hahaha

here's my ultrasound. low quality phone pic on my desk but hey wanted to post it

its the little grey blob inside the black blob HAHAHAHA

p675979_1.jpg

Awesome! It's funny how this stuff changes your outlook on things. My son changed my life, and I imagine my next baby will too.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
suprahero said:
I'm pretty sure you're having a boy Reaper. Both of my girls heartrate was about 145 beats and the heartrate of boys is lower. Congrats either way though.
Slower heart rate = Boy!? :1zhelp: My wife wants a girl. If this one's a boy she'll want to go for a third. :faint:

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
i'll be happy as a MOFUGGA if its a boy hahahahaha i will through the maternity ward screaming my lungs out!

yea jag it never really sank in until i seen the heart beat and i was like HOLY SHITE!

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
The Reaper said:
i'll be happy as a MOFUGGA if its a boy hahahahaha i will through the maternity ward screaming my lungs out!

yea jag it never really sank in until i seen the heart beat and i was like HOLY SHITE!
I know. When I saw the little bugger move I was like :aigo: It becomes much more real.

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Congrats dude, I can only imagine how excited you must be right now. Fingers crossed here, that what you're experiencing right now is far, far on down the road for me.

steve_mk3

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
middletown, NJ
Kids = EXCELLENT!!

I have one 9 yo son, and he is my world. You guys dont know how lucky you are.

Cars, work crap, bills, all the bs that piles up all day goes away with one smile from your child-

It is great!!

Enjoy the time that you get to spen with them

I am so happy for you

Steve

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
yea im very excited. i can't wait. nothing but mad Dr.s appts from here on out.....

i always told myself and others that i wanted to have a baby before i was 27 and im 24 now. wife is 22. i didn't want to be old and decrepid(sp?) when he/she is old enough to play sports and what not.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
The Reaper said:
yea im very excited. i can't wait. nothing but mad Dr.s appts from here on out.....

i always told myself and others that i wanted to have a baby before i was 27 and im 24 now. wife is 22. i didn't want to be old and decrepid(sp?) when he/she is old enough to play sports and what not.

Here's my first advice for you .....""GET PLENTY OF SLEEP..!"" while you still can. LOL.

All in favor chime in and post it up!!!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Dude.. is this LETS HAVE KIDS week? haha all good though CONGRATS TO ALL and who ever else finds out soon that they will be having a kid :naughty:

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
drewgo said:
Here's my first advice for you .....""GET PLENTY OF SLEEP..!"" while you still can. LOL.

All in favor chime in and post it up!!!

here's the next advice, "BUY LOTS OF PAMPERS"..... :evil2: