fender mirrors

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Bah, I don't know. Look at the necks on those. The cool thing about the white pre89 that was posted is that they are short/small and swoop to the back, flowing with the rest of the car front first. Reminiscent of the 2000GT.

24howMu_leadimage,0.jpg

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Lived in Japan for 8 yrs.,never got used to seeing the fender mirrors.A lot of the guys over there converted to door mirrors.I personally think they are hideous unless they are on the right car(like the 2000GT.)The MK3 really doesn't have the right body style for them IMO.

jdmstar69

Jul 23, 2008
SO CAL
ERA;1220569 said:
Bah, I don't know. Look at the necks on those. The cool thing about the white pre89 that was posted is that they are short/small and swoop to the back, flowing with the rest of the car front first. Reminiscent of the 2000GT.

24howMu_leadimage,0.jpg

idk about the round mirrors on the 2000gt fitting on the mk3..to me, it doesnt really flow with the car...maybe if the neck was shorter on the ones i posted....i actually kinda like it...maybe i'll pick some up hahaha make my supra look diffrent from everyone elses :icon_razz

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
I didn't mean literally taking 2000GT mirrors and putting them on a MKIII, rather, it's cool that the Grandfather of all Supras er whatever you wanna call it, would be without question seen within/influenced in one.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everytime you put mirror fenders on a MKIII, little Baby Jesus dies a little more..............:wtc:

Hayhurst

Nov 5, 2008
southern NJ
When i first started trying to envision a mk3 with fender mirrors, i was thinking chrome/polished mirrors like the 2000gt mounted in the same type of position but more angular mirrors to compliment the body lines of the mk3. I think they could look good if done right.

jdmstar69

Jul 23, 2008
SO CAL
i kno this i kinda off topic but has anyone ever used rx7 mirrors on their soop?? i like the rx7 mirrors and was wondering if they fit

willtotheumm

I Bleed TRD
Apr 11, 2008
Orcutt, CA
www.myspace.com
Factory fender mirrors are best just as they are. Factory fender mirrors. Pre-80's are the best. The old Skyline 2000's, Mits FTO, Old Celicas. I went to the LA Auto Show and they had an old (but PRISTINE) Mits FTO with fender mirrors. Looked sweet on that car.

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg