fender mirrors

Hayhurst

Nov 5, 2008
southern NJ
Im just curious if this has ever been done on an a70, i'd read that it was an option on jdm models but cant find any pictures, ive seen them on 1st gen celicas, 2nd gen supras (i believe), all the rx-7s, alot of datsuns and 300ZXs, but never on a mk3. Would it look any good?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;1220241 said:
:kickinthenuts:

This!!!

Please don't do this to a MKIII. I know it's yours, but in a way, you represent all of us, and I don't want to be represented by fender mirrors.......for the love of God, I'm begging you.

Hayhurst

Nov 5, 2008
southern NJ
i dont have the time or money to do anything to my car currently. wasnt planning on doing this, just drove by a celica with them today and it looked different, i was wondering if it had been done to a supra before.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Like this?

p1220267_1.jpg

I dont think they were an option at all but as you can see it doesnt stop people from putting them on.

Hayhurst

Nov 5, 2008
southern NJ
Is it true that japanese manufacturers could only use fender mirrors on non-export models up to some point in time because of a law? i dont quite understand why they would make a law like that, and then change it later.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, I was going to do this and I think I still will, a nice set that doesn't look like those posted on that MKIII, I think it would look nice and old skool