Fellow 'Yota owner, picking up another one

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
Howdy folks, my name is chris. Im down in sunny/rainy/flooding/wildfire/hurricane Florida, Jacksonville to be exact. Im on the way to becoming a active member here now that Im acquiring a MKIII Supra on Wednesday.

here is my daily driver, which is my 07 Toyota Xrunner. Was planning on swapping in a 2j eventually and those plans have taken a different route. I have some issues with the motor right now that might turn out to be a bent valve or maybe worse.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

So I sold all my performance oriented parts and am now going to be picking up a MKIII supra on Wednesday. 87 Na 5spd. needs a little work, but for 1200, and a great running car, I can make the little fixes quickly and have a nice new DD/project car. I have a friend with a complete 2j sitting around, so hopefully my supra will be its new home in the near future.

: pics coming soon :

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
88guy;1402982 said:
Take your time and do things right!!! mk3's dont like to be rushed :p

lol, i guess thats a good thing. I got some other things to sort out before i really start to put money into it. Just trying to decide to swap the motor, or paint it first. :1zhelp:

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
thats what im leaning towards, making it run well for now and look geat. I want to find a nice solid dark green to go with some black wheels. Mean muggin :D

herbert

Jun 17, 2009
FLA
redxrunner;1403013 said:
thats what im leaning towards, making it run well for now and look geat. I want to find a nice solid dark green to go with some black wheels. Mean muggin :D

hello there like the truck. i had a red turbo s-runner i built i really miss it good luck on the mk3