Fellow Supra Owner in Need

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
On Sunday September 21, 2008, a member of the Supra community, Denny Bowser (DrBowser3), was involved in a serious accident which led to him being flown to Tampa General Hospital and undergoing several hours of surgery. His car was over turned several times and suffered multiple injuries to his head. We're so thankful to say that Denny is still with us today and expected to make a FULL recovery. He was cleared by his doctors last night for any permanent damage and is now under the care of his family in Orlando, FL.
With all accidents come the reality of bills and missed work. Denny, unfortunately, does not have health insurance and is in his last semester at the University of South Florida. He is currently recovering so he will not be able to work for at least a few weeks. No one likes to talk about money when it comes to these situations but the reality of his situation is that he's going to need help and support. Between the helicopter, Hospital stay, and surgery he will be left with quite a hefty debt. We at F & H Performance have decided to post up a Pay Pal account available to everyone should they be able to make any contributions. Our goal is to be able to help Denny out with his every day bills I.E. Cell phone, car insurance, rent, etc... Denny has not asked for a penny nor does he expect anything. He is always giving his time and effort in the Supra community and this is a great time for us to help out. We will be taking any donations given for the next couple of weeks.

p1139279_1.jpg

p1139279_2.jpg

Please send any PAYPAL donations to FandHHighPerformance@msn.com and please indicate "Donation for Denny" in the subject line of your gift.

We truly appreciate any help that you may be able to give, big or small, a prayer or a donation!

***************For our local Tampa Bay area members*****************

We are currently organizing a Cruise/BBQ meet that will include a raffle for several different items donated from F & H Performance and other vendors that are to be announced. Details and dates will come as soon as we secure the location. Thank you!

Last edited:

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
I will def send some money over the next chance I get. It won't be until my 1st check in October but will send what I can for sure. He will be in our prayers.

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
We will continue to do anything we can for Denny, and will have a few items we will sell/raffle to contribute to the cause. Any contribution wheter it be a prayer or a donation is greatly appreciated. He's a great friend and we're so happy that he's still with us today. Without him we wouldnt have an 800+hp 7m either....

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
I hate hearing stuff like this, as I'm sure everyone does.

When I was in my mid twenties I had a motorcycle accident (my fault) and got pretty messed up. I had motorcycle insurance, but no health insurance. Three weeks later I hobbled out of the hospital on crutches with a bill that would choke a horse.

The financial fallout was almost as painful as the injury. Best of luck on raising money to help out with the financial pain.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I too recently went through a tumble on the interstate. It doesn't take much. I will make a donation, however things are pretty tight, so it won't be huge.

What car was he in? The comment above kinda made me wonder. Any pictures of the auto damage?