Feeler thread for possible Drifter Meet NOT EVENT!!!!

SupraPieces

Nov 23, 2011
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Was just looking to see what kind of interest there might be for a Drift Meet, not a drift event (yet :naughty: ) Some time in maybe late April in Monmouth County, NJ Might have a few locations willing to allow us to have a social meet where we can discuss our cars and ideas. A friendly meet without any meatheads causing a ruckus. If interested in something like this post a comment and invite your friends to as well.. the more I have interested the easier it will be to secure the location. Thanks!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
explain the whole drift meet thing.....are people going to be drifting? or just meeting up possible "drift" vehicles.....

SupraPieces

Nov 23, 2011
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Pretty much what i am trying to organize is a meet for people to get together and with their cars on neutral ground and hang out and discuss their cars. I put DRIFT to keep the ricey civic dudes away.. LOL If enough interest is generated, invites will go out to local drift clubs to come and talk and show off their competition cars (Club Loose, Bloodmasters, etc.) Also some local tuner shop may have interest in coming. Plus there a few vendors that might have some audio equipment to sell as well as lighting and other nonsense... LOL... As the location I am going to inquire about is a strip mall parking lot that is in use everyday, drifting will not be permitted, nor will fighting, or any other childish shit like that... Looking for it to be a civil event held by enthusiasts for enthusiasts

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
im not really a drifter fan so doesnt look too appealing. half of these kids with any rwd car think they are drifters...