feb.8 meet on ms. coast

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'll be there! I may choose to ride this time on the cruise, if I can't get something done with this clutch. I'm gonna go through the motions of bleeding the system today, but not expecting anything from it. It just doesn't seem to be fully engaging, until I let off after the slip. I don't expect much from the bleed, but I'm gonna find out for sure.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
ForcedTorque;1231533 said:
I'll be there! I may choose to ride this time on the cruise, if I can't get something done with this clutch. I'm gonna go through the motions of bleeding the system today, but not expecting anything from it. It just doesn't seem to be fully engaging, until I let off after the slip. I don't expect much from the bleed, but I'm gonna find out for sure.

Scott you missed a good time. Turnout was very good. I don't remember everyones names (domestic guys). We had a ton of fun just cruising the nice back country roads. No breakdowns or tickets all in all was great. My batteries died so I only have a few pics. Jeff and Hal have great camera's so hope we get some of those.

p1242912_1.jpg

p1242912_2.jpg

My friend Rogers Z06...It was fun playing cat and mouse with the Z06
p1242912_3.jpg

p1242912_4.jpg

The burgandy mk3 is a original owner 89. Car is drool worthy.
p1242912_5.jpg

p1242912_6.jpg

p1242912_7.jpg

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
jugodegolf;1242912 said:
Scott you missed a good time. Turnout was very good. I don't remember everyones names (domestic guys). We had a ton of fun just cruising the nice back country roads. No breakdowns or tickets all in all was great. My batteries died so I only have a few pics. Jeff and Hal have great camera's so hope we get some of those.

Lookin pretty good George

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Dr Chill;1242913 said:
jugodegolf;1242912 said:

Lookin pretty good George

Was great to meet you Doc....can't wait to see the white one. Hope we get some more pics.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I truly hate I missed this one!

Sick car + Sick me = a big no-show for me on this one. If I had been full strength myself, I might have carried out my thoughts of doing the clutch myself. I'm still not 100% healthy. I've slept over half of this weekend away, and now it is gone.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
ForcedTorque;1242985 said:
I truly hate I missed this one!

Sick car + Sick me = a big no-show for me on this one. If I had been full strength myself, I might have carried out my thoughts of doing the clutch myself. I'm still not 100% healthy. I've slept over half of this weekend away, and now it is gone.

We will try and have something...maybe ms vs al or something like that. with some runs at the track. Hope you get well quick. I have the starter in my car for you.