Fast and the Furious 4

ma70leon

Mar 23, 2009
the road
Canuckrz;1287373 said:
Word to the wise:

If you post any spoilers on here from your pirated copy you better watch the fudge out.

ok i wont post it on here ill just pm you what happens in the ending:icon_bigg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Saw it last night at a VIP showing, was ok...its the F&F franchise, don't expect it to be a movie you rank in your top 10...or 20...ok maybe 50.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I saw it, it was better than the 2nd and 3rd I thought, kinda tied in the stuff it apparently takes place in between the 2nd and 3rd film but it was a lot better, still not as good as the first, the first just was neat cuz it was different and action but now that its a "fanchise" kinda lost its newness and uniqueness. Not bad movie but not awesome either kinda neutral

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I thought it was pretty good. It is what it is. If you go in expecting some academy award winner, LOL you're in for a surprise. IMO it was better than the last two. Not as funny, was more serious tone, and the typical absurdities... which I think make it fun. It's for entertainment purposes, it's not friggin Top Gear. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars :p

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
I agree,it out did the last 2,it had a little to much story and not enough car/women haha...I only spotted the headlight of ONE mk4...which pissed me off saying FF1 was like based on one haha....4 outta 5 for me

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Alan;1288454 said:
I liked it. I liked how it blended the 1st and the 3rd together so you have a little more understanding.

Yeap. I thought it was actually pretty good.

Of course when we got out there was a ricer fest going on in the parking lot.. People doing burnouts and revving their engines...

I did see two groups of people stop and check out my Supra in the parking lot tho..haha!