Exhaust+white smoke=smells like brake fluid!?

OK! This is not a blown head gasket. Here's the story.

Every once in a while, my brake master cylinder will have low brake fluid. I assumed that this was because i had a small leak somewhere. NO problem, could fix later. 2 Days ago the brake light came on and i did the usual. Fill HER up! But then, the next day, the light came back on. So i add more fluid. Pumped the brakes once and started the motor. The motors starts to sputter horribly and white smoke starts to come out of the exhaust. I was like HOLYFUKCINGSHITE-BHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I went to smell and it smelled like burning brake fluid. i was like WTF!?

This has never happened to me, for any of MY cars.

Called my Cousin at his auto shoppe and he said that the seal from master cylinder to the brake booster was shot. So i ordered a new master cylinder from Aisin.

Why did this happen?

I figured,using my deductive skill ;] , that when the seal broke it sucked in the brake fluid into the engine.

but not sure.... :\

ALSO the brake booster was clean, but had fluid inside, so i pumped the brake and flushed all the fluid out :]

The master cylinder...I got cut/mixed with brake fluid... :\
p1144490_1.jpg

The seal After i cleaned it up. had gunk all around it.
p1144490_2.jpg

Had some gunk down in there also :\
p1144490_3.jpg

Glad it did it now, verses if i was driving down the road one day :p

mass_jdm_kid;1144528 said:
yeah hope that m/c was cleaned. lol looks pretty bad

Yeah the lines are fine, it's just so old and sat up for 4 years. And don't for get it's been around since 87...lol

I figured something was going to go bad, sooner or later. :sarcasm:

RIGHT when i go broke. Will brake fluid running in the engine hurt anything?

Found an exhaust leak, too lol

p1146295_1.jpg

p1146295_2.jpg

SHABLAM!

Fixed it....the old master cylinder had leaked brake fluid into brake booster. A lot of fluid...lol...So i had to drive around without brakes so i didn't smoke up the apartment complex....took like 10 minutes of pumping while driving.....smoke so thick you couldn't see your hand in front of your face! it's all fixed.

Got a Brand new Aisin master cylinder for 80 bucks. Good Deal?