Exhaust opinions, no not another what to buy thread

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
I was just thinking, the turbo is on the right but the muffler is usually on he left, what's you guys opinion about it being in the right, it just makes a lol more flow sense, it's essentially guna be a straight pipe with a nice finisher, and yes I know all about the volume keels because. I'm currently basically exhaustless, but back to he question what would you boys and girls think of that? Tacky? Cool? Indifferent?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
giterboosted;1407043 said:
I was just thinking, the turbo is on the right but the muffler is usually on he left, what's you guys opinion about it being in the right, it just makes a lol more flow sense, it's essentially guna be a straight pipe with a nice finisher, and yes I know all about the volume keels because. I'm currently basically exhaustless, but back to he question what would you boys and girls think of that? Tacky? Cool? Indifferent?

Do you have a fuel cell? Its on the left because the fuel tank is on the right...

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Dang ur rite man, I never stinking thought bout that, man I feel like a newb, that's not a good feeling, Ima cone up wig sone ideas

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
DDP to atmosphere is louder than that would ever be. We have a turbo to muffle our exhuasts. It helps a ton with noise.

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
just get a 3inch exhaust from the turbo elbo back! lol mine is like that and sounds mean. no cats. 3inch all the way back. and plenty of flow! and of course a nice tip to top it off. like apexi