Error code 41 - TPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
ifyouaint1sturlast;1847116 said:
I think it's safe to say that the code will be there if the ECU isn't getting the signal it wants - be that no signal or wrong signal.

I thought the same but after I tested the issue i'm not too sure about that. I went out after seeing this thread to test it out, take a look at post #17 in this thread.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
Kristian_Wraae;1835978 said:
I guess politeness is not something we cherish here on SM.

Nobody bothers to read the actual question and a person who should know better (at least that is what he claims) answers questions that were never asked, and on top of that gives wrong and contradictory answers in an arrogant patronizing tone.

how was anything i said wrong or contradictory?

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
This is not a stupid thread (at least from the begining). I was asking a question to help understand and trouble shoot the matter. As you can see other people are puzzled by the remark in the TSRM. So it was just to understand it.

But regarding the "wrong and contradictory" remark I was referrering to JetJock who obviously could explain the issue but seems to like the fact that he knows and we don't and sort of wants to keep it that way. I think he thinks it makes him seem smarter if he can explain something in a way that nobody understands it. In my world a teacher who understands what the student's problem is and can elaborate on his answer, is always a smarter teacher to me.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ok, I tried letting you people get back on track here. I give up.

trainwreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.