engine wiring harness part number

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I serached under....87 turbo manual engine wiring harness part number, engine wiring harness part number,part numbers,etc....

Also the tag is no longer on mine

With no luck. Does anyone have the part number for an 87 turbo manual federal emissions engine wiring harness. Thank you in advance...

Last edited:

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
i called wallingford toyota. i gave him year make model options fed or cali emmisions when requesting the part....i was about to tell him vin,redundent i know since the vin has all that but...he never asked for vin.

when i siad engine wiring harness this is the response i got.

do you have it out
no
is there a part number tag on it
no
call back when you find one....click

thats why i posted looking for one. i am going to call a different toyota dealer monday. when i do i want to have the part number, my vin, and approximate cost maybe. i get i dealer discount so what ever retail is i get to knock off 30 percent.

thank you for the response poodles

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
Are you looking to buy one? I have a new Toyota main harness I would sell. It is for a 5 speed still in the plastic bag, never opened.
pm me

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
Poodles;1135646 said:
So many crappy dealers out there...

your not kidding. screw them. if theyre not helpful then they wont get my money. greg from supersport went out of his way to help me and listen to my bitchin. awesome. i will be getting my info to him and giving a one finger salute to wallingford toyota. next time i need an oem part ill find a different dealership or company.

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
P# 82121-14442 ENGINE HARNESS

List: $650.92 SM price: $488.19

this is for the 87-88 yellow plug GTE 5spd. I sold one 2 weeks ago to another member. PM me tomorrow for availability.