edited and shortened SupraFest 04 cruise

Z

ztosupra

http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=e09c09c0ab997a095b4dbd3bb3ab9938

i shortened it up a lot, so i'm sorry if it offends anyone who's car i cut out. i tried to keep it strickly Mk3's. i also have the show and shine edited, but its 3 mb over the 50 mb limit, so i'll have to get permission before i post it. i tried to just include what i thought were the best parts of the video, so don't flame me for it. enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
hey boys what color is the paint on that silver supra. I call it silver but what is it. Stock color? Also, what kind of wheels are on that car? Like the color and that exhaust is amazing. I hope its the blitz nur spec, cause im getting it. :)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
That is Becauseican's amazing Supra you are talkin' about. :boink: Not sure on the paint color. Wheels are Enkei RPOM's (repainted) and the exhaust is not a Blitz Nur. Any free flowing exhaust would sound good on his car! if you saw all of his mods. I believe his exhaust was custom 3.5", not sure about the muffler.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
BecauseICan's car is painted with a silver off of an S2000 I think, I can't quite remember. I just heard what it was a few weeks ago. The wheels are powdercoated RPO1's. The exhuast is a custom 3.5" with a Dynomax race bullet as the resonator and a Magnaflow muffler. I complelty agree with that his car sounds amazing, well sounded he no longer has that setup but it was the nicest sounding MKIII I have ever heard.

Z

ztosupra

what do you mean he no longer has the setup? what'd he do to it? i don't think i'd ever want to change a setup on a car like that. i'd spend good money on it just for it to sound like that alone, even if it didn't do much for performance! anyway, great car randy! :drink1:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
every time I try to download this video I only get small portions of it each time. (approx 30 seconds in. But the download says complete at the end, just not the full size it should be. tried Mozilla and IE.