eBay leather seat cover review

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I recently bought a mk3 supra the front seats were trashed . I found these leather seat covers on eBay from this guy i think it was seats01. I couldn't find any pics of them installed but he had great feedback so I took the chance. 345.00 black leather black stitching ( front seats only)

Took about a week and a half to get to my door. Opened up the box the leather was very thick for the price. Stitching was great.

I took apart my seats pulled the old vinyl/leather off un hog ringed them. Started to put new leather in. Hog ringed them down. U have to reuse the metal strips in the old covers on the new ones to hog ring them.

My foam was in rough shape I should of steamed them before but I didn't I had to add some foam in the low spot that original seat foam had been cut before me.

The head rest covers were way to big had to add 1 inch foam to the head rest. Still dosent look 100%

Overall the seats came out great thgs was my first time doing seats They feel great and look great

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353902985.013880.jpg
Before ( when I first got it )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353903209.617756.jpg
After

If any one wants more pics I can't take more.

I know alot of people on this site say they seen these covers on eBay but never seen them installed so I wrote this up hope this helps some Guys out there great covers

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
They look pretty damn nice for the price.. can you take some pictures of the headrests? I was thinking about buying these for a holiday present to myself

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I sent the seller a message about the possibility of a group buy. Maybe we can all save some money by ordering together. I'll post back here when I get a response either way.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
I have the same kit from that buyer in my car (front and back). Wait for a hot summer day and let them sit in the sun for a bit and the leatehr tightens up more like stock, although it didn't take all of the slack out of the head rest though.

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
2nd for group buy but we need prices like if their willing to do more then just the front seats. I really want to convert the car to leather. Nothing says Classic 80's like White on Burgundy.