eBay cylinder head

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
Anyone buy one of these rebuild heads. They go for 500 bucks ready drop it.

I'm trying to contact then to see how much has been taken off and some other details but u was wondering if anyone has ever used them

bad88mk3

Banned
Apr 14, 2013
Somewhere in florida
Im sure there a reputable company but if you by a head from them you may still have to get it machined to a lower RA/Roughness Avarage if you plan on using a metal head gasket the head gasket surface on the head almost needs to be to a mirror finish for most mhg to seal properly same goes for the deck of the block.If you do buy a head from them i would give them a call and talk to there machinist not just anyone and ask what RA is the head your looking to buy is machined to.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I have one of their heads. I have a build thread with pictures of it. I think they do a great job. The finish was excellent, everything was set to spec, and the customer service was great. They communicate much better through email though. I had some trouble getting my old head to them in the 30 days to not get charged a core...asked for an extension and they had no problem giving me one. The only thing I didn't like is they used a spray paint on touch up areas that easily rubs of with some cleaning.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I'm ordering one soon mine is junk.. Machine shop said its been milled below min spec already so on to the next one. Il post pics up when I get it.. Won't be a for a few weeks just ordered forged pistons so my fund is drained