Las Vegas NV.
Here are the pics :) Done

p1719460_1.jpg

p1719460_2.jpg

p1719460_3.jpg

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I have the same one on mine. IIRC I paid $80 shipped. The v-band clamps suck, they didn't tighten up properly on mine, they didn't keep the pipes in line with each other, and loosened up from shitty metal quality after a few weeks. I ditched the clamps and welded all the pipe pieces together into a once piece system. Then I thought it was too loud (it was), I had people yelling at me when I went up the hill to my house... so I got a dynomax bullet race muffler (the longest 3" one they make) and welded it in under the driveshaft. Sounds smooth with a nice growl now. People tell me the car sounds good, and a couple people told me it sounds like a hayabusa, lol. The hill people are happy with the volume.

I also had to weld the cone inside the muffler on it, they only had it tack welded on and the 3 tiny welds cracked and it started buzzing at 3K. Welded it up and it's been good.

So basically, don't buy this unless you have a welder or know someone that does... or it will fall apart on you.

Also... wayyy to loud for an NA.

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
my V band clamps havent givin me a problem at all since ive put it on. ive had this exhaust on for a little over 2 months now and its the same as the day i put it on. you just have to make sure you line up everything and tighten them down well. thats what i did and im satisfied.

scotty

Jun 30, 2009
Norway
scottnicholas.net
It's lowered a little yes. What you could do is cut and re-weld the brackets making them shorter. It doesn't scrape like it is now tho, unless you want to go offroad..

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI