ebay auto grimmig exhaust

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
looking around for an exhaust and found this auto grimmig exhaust for 230 shipped lol. some videos on youtube (for other cars) show fitment isnt to bad so maybe ill try it? seeming the worst that can happen is its ricey loud or fitment sucks but atleast you could use the piping and just customize it to fit...any one chime in on weather or not this is worth it?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You get what you pay for...

Maybe a link to the one in question would help a tad better also.

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
check it out on youtube, theres a dude with a is300 who payed 99 CENTS! but $65 shipping and it fitted and sounded ok lol

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Really you get what you pay for! But for exhaust systems the worst that can go wrong is that "Nothing Lines Up" and you would have to reweld and make it fit right. If you have a small home welder this would be a Great Buy.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It's gonna drone like hell. The stainless is probably crap and will rust. Fitment will probably be terrible. My MUFFLER costs more than that, so you can bet that it's stuffed with crappy fiberglass that will quickly blow out meaning it won't be doing any muffling...

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
i have this exact same exhaust on my car and before i bought it i had the same assumptions about fitment and sound. in the end i was super surprised. it fits very well, nice and snug up under the undercarriage and it sounds almost like my old 1j w a blitz nur spec but a lot quieter. i would tell anyone to purchase it. i would put a vid and some pics up, but my car is in the shop getting the headgasket done now

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
now i'm interested. it would be a cheap way to get rid of the abortion i have going on after my downpipe. i guess if you really think about it, exhaust isn't very expensive to make. maybe these guys are starting out with cheap prices just to get their products out there.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

blackie87t;1718293 said:
i have this exact same exhaust on my car and before i bought it i had the same assumptions about fitment and sound. in the end i was super surprised. it fits very well, nice and snug up under the undercarriage and it sounds almost like my old 1j w a blitz nur spec but a lot quieter. i would tell anyone to purchase it. i would put a vid and some pics up, but my car is in the shop getting the headgasket done now

i'd love to see a pic of it on the car, if you have one, or can take one while it's at the shop.

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
^^ yea i will try and snap a few pics of it while its up in the air but i really dont know how to upload pictures. if you pm me your number i can send you some thru text because the only camera i have now is my phone camera... fail i know

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
set

set

set

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

hey guys im kinda new to this posting pics n stuff. i dont have any vids of the exhaust but i tried uploading some pics i have. if they dont show up can someone try and help me load them?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

hey guys im kinda new to this posting pics n stuff. i dont have any vids of the exhaust but i tried uploading some pics i have. if they dont show up can someone try and help me load them?