Earwax stuck... Cant hear outta my left ear.... help

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I was cleaning my ear yesterday, and all the sudden my right ear went def.

I went to CVS, got some ear cleaner solution, it helped after the first shot, then the defness came back 2 hrs later, now the shit wont help me!

I dont know what to do... I cant get this shit out, I dont wanna see a doctor plus its sunday.... anyone know what to do?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I know you don't want to see a doc, but that's the only thing I can think of. Either that, or stick a pressure washer up to your ear and pull the trigger. :dunno:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
either you punctured something with the q tip or you need to clean your ears more often.

theres no way that in even a WEEK enough wax could build up so as to clog your ear.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Every other week occassionaly I have a ball of wax just fall out my ear, its weird, but if that much was still in there, I see a qtip pushing the wax against the drum to cause this, If I move things around I can hear for a second, telling me something is stuck, if I touch I qtip in there enough, I get a dark wax residue on the tip of it... telling me possibly too much wax up there.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Happens to me some, mainly cuz I have small sinus cavities, try using one of those rubber ball things to squirt warm (NOT HOT) water in there to flush it out, also the hydrogen peroxide thing works too, if that doesnt help go to the doctor or ER

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ear candle? LOL, though, I'm not entirely sure if they even work. I've read many sources that say they don't.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Peroxide will do the trick. If it doesn't, there's only one thing to do:

earwax.jpg

Hopefully there's not a cockroach living in there. :D

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
shaeff;1147159 said:
Ear candle? LOL, though, I'm not entirely sure if they even work. I've read many sources that say they don't.

dont use that shit lol. My mom used that once and it fucked up her hearing for a long time, doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong/said nothing was but she couldn't hear right out of the ear she did that on.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Well considering I was fine ALL day til about 315 when I tried to clean my ear yesterday, I think there is no roach.. but thanks for the thought mike... hahaha

Time to go get some peroxide I guess...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Tried Peroxide, I heard it fizzy up, moving around, all that, but Im still def lol... I think I have excess fluid stuck in there now.... guess i need to let it drain out.