Dyno'd today

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Well the local forum set up a dyno day today and it was a good one. Several people over the 400hp mark, some over the 600 and 700 marks. My turn came up for me to be on the rollers so I backed in, and then did my pull at about 21 psi, but the dyno didn't read right for some reason because it spit out a 248rwhp and torque or something like that, also this dyno wasn't good for turbo cars or so they said because the resistance on it wouldn't really load the engine enough. Oh well, I have 2 more pulls, so I up the boost to about 23 psi, and went through the pull but this time with an accurate read - 488rwhp and 470tq. That was awesome, being that the last time I dynoe'd my max was 431rwhp and 430 something tq (but that was only 18 psi). Anyways I feel that the day was successful and the only proof I have right now is of the marker board with all the cars - (for those that don't see it it's the 18) Craig 90 Supra.. derr :biglaugh:)

long story short: 488rwhp and 470tq @ 23psi

I will post the video on here once I get it.

p1124557_1.jpg

Last edited:

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Fletch124;1124671 said:
Nice numbers!

Mods?

Lots!... kinda

http://cardomain.com/ride/2503420/2

Mr. Y;1124729 said:
Just curious, what fuel are you using and how much timing running at peak torque @ 23psi?

I had less than half a tank in there and mixed about 3 gallons of 110 race fuel just to be safe and keep it off of the knock sensors to bad. I will have to get back to you on the timing though

87M-GTE;1124881 said:
Congrats man! great dyno figures

Your still running stock internals arent you?

Thanks, sure am.

MK3Brent;1124960 said:
Coo!

Get the video up.

I will once they put it up, it wasn't my camera unfortunately

Reign_Maker;1124989 said:
What he said!

Nice to see the Supra reppin at the dyno day! Thats bad ass!

Thanks! I was the only supra out there, it was mostly a domestic crowd - a couple vipers, z06, lots of stangs and some camaros

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Those are some pretty healthy numbers. :)

Is that '4088 journal or ball bearing?

Also, way to represent for the Supra community (and Japanese car community, too, it sounds like). :biglaugh:

Jeff

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Those are some nice numbers man. Congrats! You have one of the baddest MKIII's on here IMO, I love black MKIII's. I'm curious about why you chose to stay stock internals. Do you plan to go forged later? Oh and what's the mileage on your car?

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Boost Lee;1125299 said:
Those are some pretty healthy numbers. :)

Is that '4088 journal or ball bearing?

Also, way to represent for the Supra community (and Japanese car community, too, it sounds like). :biglaugh:

Jeff

GT4088R - ball bearing

Thanks, and there was one other import out there, a honda hatchback civic, it was putting out over 600rwhp :aigo:

Supra28;1125307 said:
Those are some nice numbers man. Congrats! You have one of the baddest MKIII's on here IMO, I love black MKIII's. I'm curious about why you chose to stay stock internals. Do you plan to go forged later? Oh and what's the mileage on your car?

Thanks, and it's nice to know that someone actually likes my car on here enough to be the one of the baddest :icon_bigg

There is some planning for the future of a built bottom end and head, but not sure how far away that is still. When we first got the motor it was refurbished like new so we just left it stock in that sense. And the mileage... I couldn't tell you accurately - from driving with no speedo cable to different differentials, there is no telling how many miles are on it.. I do drive it alot though