Dyno tuning my car Feb 10 at Bisimoto Engineering(Chart Pg 2)

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
So its been a while since I started my build thread. Ive made a few updates along the way, but not many. Ive asked some questions here and there along the way and finally I think I am done. The car is sitting at my house with everything that I said I was gonna do to it(minus the big brake kit). I have an appointment Feb 10 at Bisimoto engineering for a break in of the engine and than a dyno tune. I was really aiming for 500 but I think ill be content with about 450. I have alot of upgrades and I think Ill make it. I owe an apology to IJ for sure since I promised him I would have it done 10 months ago. But the 7m is a pain in the ass. I will post up dyno charts if my car dosent blow up on the dyno. I will keep you guys updated.

Last edited:

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
better late than never. I "finished" my build more than 2 years after I had expected to...life tends to get in the way.

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
Here are a list of mods.
1987 Toyota Supra Turbo
Aluminum Radiator
Cometic Head gasket
Turbo Timer
R154
Aem Standalone 1100
Hks stopper Head Gasket
Az oil supply pipe
Pt67 Turbo
Used T4 Manifold
Hks Intercooler setup
Modified oil pump
Arp Everything
Engine Bearings
BC Valve springs and Retainers
SI valves +1
Stage two head port and polish
Reground 264 cams
Wiseco Pistons
Eagle Rods
Hks Tems controller
Illumina 2's
B&G Lowering springs
Cold start injector hose
7m Non coolant turbo bypass
7m Gasket set
Block machine work and balancing
Fidanza Flywheel
Fidanza cam gears
Walbro Fuel Pump x2
Aero Fuel Pressure Reg
18x9 Wheels
Fuel Injectors 700cc's
Wastegate
Map sensor
IAT sensor
Aem Uego wideband
Thats a list of most of what I have.

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
aljordan;1494206 said:
Car has enough fuel and turbo to see 650+ to the wheels. I don't know what this 450hp talk is all about.

Your absolutely right. Except for the fact that I have a new stock clutch. The guy who sold me the car said it was a 1.5 TRD clutch, but Ive never heard of such clutch. Ill be happy if I can get some power down on the dyno.

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
Well I got back from the dyno a bit dissapointed. I only was able to put down 434 cause my clutch started slipping. I really wanted about 475 but oh well. Also may I add that 434 horsepower does not feel like I thought it would. I think I could still take it on my 600cc.

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
With our cars the actual "cc" is almost the same figure as the power it will support ..... 440's have been proven to flow enough to support 400rwhp, 550's around 500rwhp and so on. So 700cc injectors for 400rwhp might be overkill. Post your sheet man I would wager that once you get a good clutch you might break 500rwhp at like 20psi

Last edited:

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
Thanks. I to think I can break 500rwhp but I just need to harness the power with a better clutch. Their were so many problems with my setup, but after so much troubleshooting from bisi, I was able to put down some numbers. I will post sheet up in about 30 minutes. I want to recommend Bisi as a tuner here in socal. I hope I can do that. Please dont ban me.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Nice #. Get that Tranny to hold and lets see some more. I hope Im not shooting to high with my expectations on mine. I have very similar build. Not sure if your pistons are oversized or not. But Ill be running through a TH350. Lets see a video of next run.

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
:2ar15:Great Job!!! Those are good #'s for a starting platform. I still believe with your mods...you should be HIGHER. One question though, how come you put a stock clutch in after upgrading everything else??