Dyno tuned my car today (RT Tuning)

supra_fan

Sep 30, 2006
Pennsylvania
Went to RT Tuning to get my dyno tune today and she laid down
354hp & 363torque at 16lbs on the ct26 57trim on 93 pump gas. I am very happy with the results considering how it was running before, thanks for the good work Vince.

Pics:

Attachments

• Car on Dyno.jpg
    Car on Dyno.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Pic. of dyno tune.jpg
    Pic. of dyno tune.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 115

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Good numbers man can you post a list of mods. This gives other people a good idea about how much horsepower can the upgraded ct26's make before the ask. Thanks and again Great numbers..:beer:

supra_fan

Sep 30, 2006
Pennsylvania
Thank you all.

Mods:
ct 26 57t
tanabe turboback 3in.
spearco fmic
550 injectors
hard pipes
hks bov
lex afm
greddy e1 boost controller
apexi afc neo
aem wideband
walboro fuel pump
arp head studs
hks head gasket

I am sure i leaving something out but that's all i can remember

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
cool, i hear nothing but good stuff about rttuning and vince. wherein pa are u located?

supra_fan

Sep 30, 2006
Pennsylvania
empera;1293557 said:
cool, i hear nothing but good stuff about rttuning and vince. wherein pa are u located?

Yeah, Vince and his crew (Matt & Deuce) were awesome. The first time I took it to him my car was running like sh** and had problems with the car idling properly cause it would stall/die after each pull practically. He suggested it could've been a faulty MAF Sensor which he tried cleaning but that didn't work so he suggested i replace it.

The following week I found one here and replaced it, then brought it back to him. She still wouldn't cooperate, he then check, found a vacuum leak and fixed it. Then adjusted my idle, tuned it and this is where I am at now.

All in all a great experience.

Last edited:

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Your car is one of the best looking white packages i've ever seen... Excelent numbers my friend.

kmfdmk

Old School Cool
Nice numbers!! You should be able to push around 400 & 390 if you up the boost to 18psi and re-tune for it. I squeezed out 407hp / 393tq on essentially the same setup (MAFT-Pro instead of AFC-Neo).

Just letting ya know there's more there to be had if you want it *wink wink*

supra_fan

Sep 30, 2006
Pennsylvania
kmfdmk;1298847 said:
Nice numbers!! You should be able to push around 400 & 390 if you up the boost to 18psi and re-tune for it. I squeezed out 407hp / 393tq on essentially the same setup (MAFT-Pro instead of AFC-Neo).

Just letting ya know there's more there to be had if you want it *wink wink*

Wow. That's alot more than I thought the ct2657 was capable of, you have alot more work done to your engine than I do. Nice numbers, love your 85 P Type, I had a maroon one back in college.