Dyno Days

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I've heard of a lot of 'local' dyno days with other car clubs..

If you happen to belong to a different car club which is having a dyno day anywhere in Washington, maybe you could ask permission to extend a warm welcome to some supras...

I'm interested to get some dyno pulls on my new car since I just figured out how to run 1.2 bar on pump... But I don't want to pay for dyno time since I already have everything I need to tune the car...

So.. If you hear of anything just post it up..

Thanks,
Kyle Ackerman

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Disced said:
Well, you are still ahead of Duane... COugh Cough
:biglaugh:
:love:

hahaha...not for long. :D

A thought! > Well...define ahead? If you speak of "ahead" it means in front of someone in which case would be incorrect since he runs 15's and I run 11's :biglaugh:

Duane

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
upgradedsupra said:
hahaha...not for long. :D

A thought! > Well...define ahead? If you speak of "ahead" it means in front of someone in which case would be incorrect since he runs 15's and I run 11's :biglaugh:

Duane

Sounds true; however, this is a thread discussing Dyno Day's, in which case most dyno's(atleast every one I've ever seen) don't give digital readings of 1/4 mile times... I was strictly talking HP $$; i mean HP ##.:biglaugh:

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
well apparently a local company is sponcering a raceday at PIR and I think dyno days soon before that. they posted on SF if you want the particulars

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
So far away though.. 4 months almost... I'll just pay for an hour of dyno time before waiting that long... I'd rather have some numbers to go off of...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Disced said:
Sounds true; however, this is a thread discussing Dyno Day's, in which case most dyno's(atleast every one I've ever seen) don't give digital readings of 1/4 mile times... I was strictly talking HP $$; i mean HP ##.:biglaugh:

I'm confused???

Duane

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
upgradedsupra said:
I'm confused???

Duane

lol, as well you should be!

Was just talking some shit; I think i was drunk when I posted though so maybe it didn't make much sense... :rofl:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MDCmotorsports said:
Kyle is going to dominate with my old car.

/thread

Maybe against Tom with his 13.3 car (which I drove) ;) LOL Just messin Kyle..should be fast. The offer still stands by the way :biglaugh:

Duane