dumb b**ch hit my car!!!!!

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
I just got my damn car painted last month, and now this!!:icon_evil

well was on the way to my buddies shop stuck in stop and go traffic and some dumb biatch rear ended my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3d_frown: :cry:

damage isnt too bad, prolly 10 mph when she hit me, but she destroyed my passanger rear skirt.

I was so pissed, but I couldnt scream at the lady because she looked to be in her late forties and was terified and shaking..... I kinda felt bad.

Well hopefully I will get some $$$ out of it.....

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
I wager $5 that she was talking on the cell phone or putting on her makeup while driving.

I know how terrible this can feel, so I hope you're much happier and resolved once the repair is performed and everything esle is closed.

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
ValgeKotkas said:

Here is the damage, it doesnt look like much but the whole fact of me having to replace parts and get it painted is a pain in the ass. Plus I am dealing with their insurance company so who know when I will actually get paid for it.

So in the mean time I get to drive a beat up car :cry:

I had to rip off the rear skirt because it was jammed up into my tire.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
LilMissMkIII said:
Shit mate, so sorry to hear about this! Keep us updated on the progress!

Thanks Lil Miss, I missed a call from her ins company friday because they call my house, instead of my cell (I was at work) So I'll be giving them a call 1st thing monday to find out whats up and how long it might take to get some $$$

I'm hoping at least I'll get a little bit of extra $$$ for my time and aggrevation

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
cactus_mole said:
Damn that sucks man. I was just hit also, was about 2in of damage. Just some spider cracks.

The estimate was about $950, so you should be able to get a lot more.

I got one quote so far for about $1000 but that didnt include the cost of the new vis racing rear skirts which is $550 shipped so about $1550

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
Well I got the verdict today! I will be getting a check for $1350

My friend does alot of fiberglass work and says he should be able to fix the rear skirt. The body shop where I got it painted said he felt bad and would paint it for me for $50 :)

So wish me luck :)

Now should I be responsible and pay some bills, or buy supra parts....lol