Dual Projectors

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1680028 said:
A semi bolt-in setup like yours is just to expensive for me to make at this time :cry:

Sure, I could slap something together, but I have high standards and don't like cutting corners, especially if I'm going to sell them.
You plan on selling them you say? You'd have one buyer interested, at least eventually. Looks like time isn't terribly pressing, but no worries. I'd rather a good product than a half-assed product anyway.

rodel;1680228 said:
At the least, I assume that you're referring to an NSX with a legit driver, a Z06, and GT500.

When you've chased down, the NSX, eaten a Z06, and have had a GT500 exit out your rear end, you either have built one of the best handling 200MPH+ MK3 ever (and you are a legit driver) or decided to stop toying around with an MK3 and got down to business by purchasing another car like a 997 GT3 RS and you are a legit driver). :naughty:

Aww, quit picking on the poor kid's dream man... Usually the people who can BUY cars like that either don't know how to drive them, or just WON'T take the risk of opening the thing up to it's potential. :nono:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Is this all that I'd need to do this mod? I want the sleepy-eye look, with full brightness/benefits, etc. If I fab up a housing like this, and put where the reg sealed beam goes, is that it? Please LMK the specific "basic" steps to doing it this way...

1. Acquire _____ headlights (source)
2. Fab housing
3. Test functionality (beams and flip-up limit)
4. Modify bucket, core support - test fitment
5. Install and finalize connections

Something along these lines... I can work the sub tasks to get the major steps complete, but need a bit of guidance.

TIA!!

rodel;1680053 said:
If you have welding skills, this is an good setup that could be easily made:

p2069416_1.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
You also have to figure out:

1. How to mount the headlights to the car

2. how to get the light to raise up to the appropriate height.