Drop springs.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
h&rs and there one other brand that i cant remember off the top of my head.

ive had h&r's and i really like them. eibachs just dont even compare to them.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
thats it intrax. i think the intrax lower a slight more in the rear but personally i love the h&r's.

Montero22

Mar 1, 2009
Ormond Beach, FL
I got intrax and they only drop 1.8 in front and 1.5 in the back I think. But When I got them it droped my supra 2.2" in front and 2.0 in the back with KyB shocks.:icon_bigg

But then the back KYB shocks blew so I got Bilstein height adjustable shocks for the back which are great. Soon I will get them for the front too.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Montero22;1488261 said:
I got intrax and they only drop 1.8 in front and 1.5 in the back I think. But When I got them it droped my supra 2.2" in front and 2.0 in the back with KyB shocks.:icon_bigg

But then the back KYB shocks blew so I got Bilstein height adjustable shocks for the back which are great. Soon I will get them for the front too.

+1 for the height adj bilsteins. i have them and they have droped my eibachs like a inch lower than with normal struts.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
its a hit an miss with how low they drop the car really. Im replacing all of my rubber insulators on the top of the shock mounts, New bump stops all around, etc.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
91supran/a;1489056 said:
any of you guys runing the H&R's every rub on speed bumps or anything im worryed if i put them in my 89 my bic dp will scrap since theres alot of speed bumps around here.

i scrap here and there but it really depends on how you drive go slow over bumps and sideways and you wont unless its a massive speed bump or crazy driveway.

Mynes_3

Sep 8, 2009
cencal
true that. you dont have to worry about speed bumps as much as pot hole. they kill the car hard.:biglaugh:

my dd is a civic and im lowered almost 3 inch. my front lip has a 2 inch clearence so you dont have to worry. as for my supra, when its done, i will be lower then most acura/honda dare go..:naughty: