Drifting moron!

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
lol i think the orange guy wasn't that bad, but the green guy what a moron. i'm surprise track officials didn't pull the girls out, cause that guy in the green didn't show the skill to control the car to be safe enough to drift around the girls let alone a cone!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I'd been the guy in the orange 240, I would have parked my car when he started "drifting". I wouldn't want some idiot to crash into me because he didn't know what he was doing.

The orange 240 spit fire @ 3:43 and 4:19.............:evil5:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
This is not a "supra video" - moved to Other Cars.

Drifiting seems to generate a disproportionate amount of idiots.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
So the bloke's an idiot because he tried doing some low speed car control with an open Diff?. Not sure what it is like over there, but our Drift scene is more about having fun in what ever RWD car you can find, be it rocking a Welded, limited Slip or Open diff. At no point in the video did I see him come enough to those girls to cause a danger.

I think you're all over reacting :).

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Haha..Well it is a 240 in the states. ;) There's no problem with him trying to do some low speed car control with an open diff..it's just open differentials are kind of unpredictable so he shouldn't be attempting to drift with 2 people standing out there. One second there'll be a one-tire-fire and the next second the other wheel will hit some sand and start spinning as well.. grab and he could run someone over.. He should've at least welded the diff.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
The music sucks, and he sucks at driving. BTW, I wouldn't call that drifting. More like making an ass out of yourself in a parking lot.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
IJ.;1226427 said:
As have been most of your one line responses...

If you have content to add fine but bumping old posts like this smacks of being a post whore to raise your post count quickly.

And he's got a week off to think about it. He posted 60+ posts in a couple of hours today, all meaningless drivel like this...