Dr Tweak's Grand Tour of America UPDATE

Dr Tweak

CHANGE OF PLANS!

Okay guys, HUGE update. I've decided that there were way too many people and places to see in just one month of traveling around, so I've come up with a solution to the problem, which is centered around this:

rv.jpg

That's right, this baby is sitting in my driveway RIGHT NOW. In fact, I'm selling my house and all my earthly belongings that don't fit in the RV and I'm going on the road INDEFINITELY! I'll be doing wiring conversions in the RV as I go and I might bring a tig-welder along as well to do on-site fabrication.

With this setup, I'll be able to take my time and travel around the US, get to see the country, live very simply for a while, and get to meet lots of people from the forums and from shops that I work with. So keep adding yourselves to the list, we'll be making our way around slowly but surely!

PS: Anyone want to buy a nice house in Savannah, totally renovated, fully furnished for $159k? How about a 2004 Toyota Tundra 4-door Limited? Or a '93 Lexus GS300 maybe? drtweak@phoenixtuning.com

-Doc

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wow Nice, where you headed to first?

BTW
Jarco doesn't have any 2jzs >< so I cant send business your way ><

Need to find a 2jz!

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
WOW :eek: that is going to be a super fantastic amazing dazzling crazy fun adventure you're going to have. what are you going to do about teh internetz?

Dr Tweak

Already up and running on a Verizon Wireless Aircard :)

D34DC311;1014107 said:
Wow Nice, where you headed to first?

BTW
Jarco doesn't have any 2jzs >< so I cant send business your way ><

Need to find a 2jz!

Headed to Maine for the rest of the summer once we head out (as soon as our house sells) and then to Prince Edward Island, then we'll be running away from the cold :) Probably headed towards Texas.

-Doc

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
ack how are you going to do my wiring? :):)

stop by colorado, so you can see how much i hate it here!