dont mess with the queit supra

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
Old video but a good one. I love the way it spools up, and hauls ass outta there... even funnier is how they weren't expecting it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jessie.......don't act like your car isn't that fast. I've been hearing rumors around town about yours.

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
FullNelson;1437955 said:
Whats so quiet about it?

Almost makes an automatic appealing...

it was quiet,to begin with.
the supra was just ridin around mindin his own business, then boom here comes some kids tryin to f*ck with him.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
^^LOL

I dont blame him for haulin ass outta there. Id get kind of mad if I noticed somebody rolled up and was recording my car the whole time.

With things now these days, Id be worried they were going to do something stupid and try to steal my car a little later on in the weeks or something. Thats just me though

MR. PARANOID....lol:biglaugh:

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
LOL Jesse.. you holding out on us ? I can't believe I have never seen that vid..so naturally I watched it several times lol. I love the reaction those guys had...friggin priceless.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Doesn't seem that quiet to me and not a big fan of how auto's sound. Car is fast as hell though.

I remember seeing that vid a long time ago and people thinking it was fake because of how fast it gets out of sight.