Do you leave your Headlights up or down??

Headlights down or up?

• Up (Open)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Down (closed)

Votes: 33 94.3%

• Total voters

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Ok guys, do you normally leave your head lights up on your car or down most of the time? After my car got T-boned on the side it moved the chassie abit, so i have no choice to leave my Headlights up otherwise if I put it down, one side of the headlight won't go back up.

What about yous?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
tyang82;1803692 said:
lol.

I still wanna rewire my fog lights to be on without the head lights being turned on.
Won't really give you a good light spread like the headlights do, BUT... does look pretty cool for pictures, and works during dusk/dawn just fine. :)

As for me, if I can see, and I can be seen, I leave my headlights down.

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
te72;1803707 said:
Won't really give you a good light spread like the headlights do, BUT... does look pretty cool for pictures, and works during dusk/dawn just fine. :)

As for me, if I can see, and I can be seen, I leave my headlights down.

Yea, I just wanna look cool before night falls.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I leave them down as much as I can because they are like two giant air brakes.

My other cars (fixed headlights) I leave the headlights on all the time for visibility.

I wish there was a fixed conversion kit for this car (even better if it didn't require cutting the core support).

Someone could probably make one with those new SMLED headlights. They don't require a deep housing like traditional lights.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Nick M;1803659 said:
Uh....I turn my lights on at night.

Night vision goggles, pussy.

My lights stay up in the winter. Unless it's above 40 degrees, that's how they stay. Once spring rolls around it's just at night.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
tyang82;1803692 said:
lol.

I still wanna rewire my fog lights to be on without the head lights being turned on.
why not do it already? It's too easy...

I Keep them down during day, & when dark starts coming the fogs go on & once it gets dark enough the headlights go up. & I've learned to appreciate the high beams.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
destrux;1803760 said:
My other cars (fixed headlights) I leave the headlights on all the time for visibility.
Provided I'm not in a lot of traffic and feel like I go unnoticed, I try to leave them down during the day. Mostly speaking of highway driving here, it's easy to spot a car from a LONG ways out with their lights on... I like to have a fair shot with cops since my eyes aren't what they used to be. :p

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
D.J.T.;1803809 said:
why not do it already? It's too easy...

I Keep them down during day, & when dark starts coming the fogs go on & once it gets dark enough the headlights go up. & I've learned to appreciate the high beams.

Because it is still too cold outside and salt is still in the streets of Milwaukee, plus I'm not driving it while it stays asleep in the garage.