Do you guys think this is a good deal?...sc300

Status
Not open for further replies.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
95 Black sc300 auto with tan interior...61k miles. Very clean, runs very smooth, 1 owner, interior is almost perfect except for a few small scuffs, Dealership wants close to $10k for it and im thinking of financing it.

Anyone think this is a good deal?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
DreamerTheresa;1059807 said:
[noparse]SERIOUSLY, people.

If it pertains to cars other than a Supra, it goes in the OTHER CARS section, NOT OT Lounge![/noparse]

WTF, your the only who fucking cares...god couldnt u just say fucking tell me instead of sending me a gay ass "infraction" i swear that is the dumbest shit i've seen on this forum ever. All you hafta do is just move it and get on with your fucking life.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
empera;1059845 said:
WTF, your the only who fucking cares...god couldnt u just say fucking tell me instead of sending me a gay ass "infraction" i swear that is the dumbest shit i've seen on this forum ever. All you hafta do is just move it and get on with your fucking life.

It's nice of you to notice we've got lives. That's why you got an infraction. There are 8,000 people on this site who can follow simple rules. I'm not sure why you can't.

But now, since you've turned this thread into a flame war, it's closed and locked.

Want a month off? You're close.

Status
Not open for further replies.