Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
3369574_190106p20.jpg

Reaper Man

I'm the responsible one
Jun 10, 2007
MA
s383mmber1 said:
I, personally am not a fan of different colored body parts on cars.

IMO, even though its carbon-fibre, it is still, a different color.
same here. But then again, it's your car- who cares what others think

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
87J-Spec said:
Is Carbon fiber F/X Still in business, Im lookin for the plate they made that covers the space above the intercooler

i dont think so. Duane had major suply problems getting the CF (at least this is what I heard)

Really sucks cause Duane made kick ass parts.

even for a canadian.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Nice Dan.

This is my first OEM hood that I sold to Don. You should have bought the covers to match ;) It will look like my car but minus the times :icon_razz

Duane

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Yeah, I know it need to be re- aligned! I actually was in a hurry to see what it would look like.
I kick myself in not getting the head light covers.
In my opinion it looks pretty tough!
No, I am not painting it white. I am going to paint my OEM hood when I paint the car. I am converting to 89+ look this winter.I have all the trim and front bumper still to put on but I thought I would get a laugh from you guys!:sarcasm:

The funny thing is that I thought it was going to fly off because it is so light!
I was at about 130kmh and the thing looked like it was lifting. I suppose I should get some hood pins to hold 'er down.

The other thing I noticed was that my BOV was way louder than usual. I guess with no insulation under the hood hence the increase in volume.

It looks ,by my calculation, that more people like it than hate it.
Those haters just wish they could have Duanes CFX magic!:biglaugh:

Now I just hope it doesn't rip off:biglaugh: like Tekedus's (hey Brad?)
Either way the price was well worth it!
What guages did you have in there Duane?
I am thinking oil and fuel pressure?
Dan

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
canadianbacon said:
Yeah, I know it need to be re- aligned! I actually was in a hurry to see what it would look like.
I kick myself in not getting the head light covers.
In my opinion it looks pretty tough!
No, I am not painting it white. I am going to paint my OEM hood when I paint the car. I am converting to 89+ look this winter.I have all the trim and front bumper still to put on but I thought I would get a laugh from you guys!:sarcasm:

The funny thing is that I thought it was going to fly off because it is so light!
I was at about 130kmh and the thing looked like it was lifting. I suppose I should get some hood pins to hold 'er down.

The other thing I noticed was that my BOV was way louder than usual. I guess with no insulation under the hood hence the increase in volume.

It looks ,by my calculation, that more people like it than hate it.
Those haters just wish they could have Duanes CFX magic!:biglaugh:

Now I just hope it doesn't rip off:biglaugh: like Tekedus's (hey Brad?)
Either way the price was well worth it!
What guages did you have in there Duane?
I am thinking oil and fuel pressure?
Dan

Yes, fuel and oil :)

Duane