Devil Skull Emblem

N

Neodym

Hi Supramaniacs ,

I just wanted to know what you think about this Devil Skull Emblem .
This Emblem was my Design Idea and it is custom made of Goldbronze .
Please tell me if you like it or not.

Attachments

• devil-skull-emblem-01.jpg
    devil-skull-emblem-01.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 78
  • devil-skull-emblem-02.JPG
    devil-skull-emblem-02.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 55
  • devil-skull-emblem-03.JPG
    devil-skull-emblem-03.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 93
  • devil-skull-emblem-04.JPG
    devil-skull-emblem-04.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 92

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
i love skulls, but i like the platinum or chrome look way more than gold. also, the nose on the skull ruins it. i would do the little change though.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
It looks good.
It is in no way my style, but it looks well constructed, and you can sport it with pride.

N

Neodym

Thank you all for your comments .
It would be no Problem to get the Emblem chromed , because the Emblem is made of Goldbronze . Goldbronze is Bronze , but it is harder and looks more like Gold . Please keep in Mind , how big/small the Emblem is and from what distance you normaly look on your red Supra Emblem . Than you can imagine how realy small the Skull-Nose is , and from that point of view it doesn´t look much like a Pig Nose . But anyway , i will think about the Skull-Nose if I decide to change the Design for further Emblems .

jaydm16

May 2, 2005
I really like those toyota emblems that have "devil horns" but i can never find where to get them. Anyone know what im talking about?

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
yes i know what your talking about they look great but dont know where to get them.

but back to the topic at hand ive always said to each his own but in no way would i ever put that on a supra.. maybe a pinto or some other car but not a SUPRA! if you really want to replace the emblem with something unique put the toyota symbol with horns where you have the skull in your custom emblem

just my .02

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
My favorite is shaved which is what i have done to mine.....

but anyway I like the work you have done on it not my type of thing i would put on my car but i admire the work you've done.

Oh and i think in chrome it would look nicer just my 2 cents