Dental insurance and or Plans recomendations plz

Justin727

T-virus infected
Well I am on the search for a good dental insurance/plan. Reason being is because mine wont kick into effect for atleast 1 year since my start date. Close but not close enough.

I have 1 impacted wisdom tooth thats causing some pain. Almost every night for the past 3 weeks has been sleepless and painful. Im exhausted like no other. I was wondering if anyone can give me the heads up on a good dental insurance company or plan! My appt. is schedualed for the 9th of next month to remove just 1 wisdom tooth @ $571.00!!! :1zhelp:

So if anyone has soom good pointers shoot them my way because damnit I need them!

Thanks
Justin

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I dont know about a plan. However I had some work done and the place I found took payments. My bill was like 1200.00 and I was able to pay it off over time. That might be an idea while you wait for yours to kick in.

dont wait too long.. it will hurt more the longer you let it go..

Good luck ! I know Problems like that SUCK!

Justin727

T-virus infected
well i've put it off for so long that it's now killing me lol! i was trying to wait for my dental to kick in but that isn't going to happen.

my other 2 wisdom teeth can be pulled like regular teeth since they are just chilling like normal teeth. I will never have a 4th one.

I tried to see if they would do the payment thing but they wont. they want it all upfront at the time of their services.

But thanks for the luck cause you know I need it!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Hmm... Are there any dental schools around where 'new' dentists could do the surgery for you? I know that costs SHOULD be reduced, and they may give you the opportunity to pay over time as well.

I know dental hyginists have to clean X number of teeth before they graduate, I'm sure the same goes for paradontal surgeons.

Just something else to consider.