Del Taco

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
We meet every Sunday night around 6 at Montage (I was late last week) and get prime parking, then wander around the Red Door meet until 8 or so.... but we're all the way down in Portland.

OF COURSE....

You could always be crazy and drive down here just to see a couple of Supras and then drive all the way back..... Just sayin.....

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Montage? Is that the place listed as Le Bistro Montage at 301 SE Morrison St?

This is tempting, as that place is just 13 miles from a Fuddruckers. Haven't eaten there in probably 10 years. In my mind it was soooo yummy :)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
The thing about pacnw herpes is once you are exposed you carry the virus and continue to spread it.

it breaks out at random times and cannot be controlled, there is no known cure
However it does appear to die down under direct sunlight which is why it flares up most often in the Pacific Northwest where it flourishes in the dark moist climate

jdmfreak;1967828 said:
The thing about pacnw herpes is once you are exposed you carry the virus and continue to spread it.

it breaks out at random times and cannot be controlled, there is no known cure
However it does appear to die down under direct sunlight which is why it flares up most often in the Pacific Northwest where it flourishes in the dark moist climate

Professor Dr shawny poo is right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Won't help it's spread too far.... Even IJ has got it down under.......... OK that pun wasn't intended but it's too good to reword....... Anyway it's gone global best thing to do is to reroute all replies to off topic comments to the tavern with the quote you are replying to