• Not interested

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
Well it seems to me then all you folks with JDM badging and JDM accesories on your cars would fall into that category of "posing" the USDM cars didn't come with folding mirrors or sunshades, nor did they come with 3.0 turbo badges on the grilles, so, he without fault cast the first stone. I am done. I will be working this project as i am getting the print work done at cost so the cost will be kept down. those interested can contact me if not no problem, i am not begging anybody for anything. i was just making a friendly offer to the group and so far the majority is not interested, i can deal with it. no hard feelings.
William 89T

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
I own a vinyl Graphics Company and would be glad to make any Decals you would all need.
I also have 1 of 500 Turbo A Motors ever made and have been called a poser for even thinking of making my 89 a replica turbo A.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Jetfixr757 said:
Well it seems to me then all you folks with JDM badging and JDM accesories on your cars would fall into that category of "posing" the USDM cars didn't come with folding mirrors or sunshades, nor did they come with 3.0 turbo badges on the grilles, so, he without fault cast the first stone. I am done. I will be working this project as i am getting the print work done at cost so the cost will be kept down. those interested can contact me if not no problem, i am not begging anybody for anything. i was just making a friendly offer to the group and so far the majority is not interested, i can deal with it. no hard feelings.
William 89T
<casting a stone> ;)!
William: It's your idea run with it but you posted a poll here and the guys have made their feelings known so there's no need to feel offended or get defensive.

Hope it all works out for ya!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Oh, oh, Give me the first stone :D stock 1987 here.

But seriously how is having a 3.0 turbo badge posing when you have a 3.0 liter Turbo. And it's not about JDM, USDM, it's about saying you have something that you don't. If you have JDM folding mirrors then you have JDM folding mirrors. If you have all the parts to make it a Turbo A, then by all means wear the badge proudly. But I will give you props for trying to do something and including others on it. That’s cool. And most the stuff in this thread is just individual opinion anyway. So like you said. No hard feelings.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
I think there should only be 500 turbo a decals created.........ever.

I don't want the MK3 community to turn into those guys who put GT-R badges on their cars. That makes me sad.:(