Dear Taxi Cab Driver

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Thankyou for spoiling my supper. And by supper i mean that kill i was about to get tonight on the express way. After pacing the other guy and matching his down shift and strategically slowing down to 40mph. Your cop head lights prevented us from racing, oh yes. Mission was aborted because of your headlights,and the way you paced behind us. So i just wanted to thank you for ruining my supper, and saving that poor Camero some black friday disappointment.

Sincerely Yours,
Fuzz420

ps. I hope my blow off valve scared the bejebus out of you when i came around at full tilt and let off by your door.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Well at least you have a funny story to tell, and one I think we all can relate to. In fact I lined up with a camaro as well, on black friday in fact, but the headlights behind me WERE those that belonged to an officer, and not a taxi. Good thing I noticed.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I did a 3rd and 4th gear pull once with, who I though was my friend driving my truck right behind me. Well it wasnt him, it was a Unmarked SUV...... oops...

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
Jayhall;1462301 said:
I did a 3rd and 4th gear pull once with, who I though was my friend driving my truck right behind me. Well it wasnt him, it was a Unmarked SUV...... oops...

lol that's why you look around before you make any moves

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
In my buddys 1991 GTR same thing. It was a cop behind us.......$351 ticket for him. AND A $100 SPECTATOR TICKET FOR ME WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Sinful7m;1462797 said:
lol that's why you look around before you make any moves

I did look! I thought it was my truck behind me still. aparantly I missed the part where the cop snuck in. Warning none the less.

88guy;1463052 said:
In my buddys 1991 GTR same thing. It was a cop behind us.......$351 ticket for him. AND A $100 SPECTATOR TICKET FOR ME WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

I might have told that cop to suck a fat one if I were you. I sure hope you disputed that ticket. What a load of shit.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
IwantMKIII;1461808 said:
Well at least you have a funny story to tell, and one I think we all can relate to. In fact I lined up with a camaro as well, on black friday in fact, but the headlights behind me WERE those that belonged to an officer, and not a taxi. Good thing I noticed.

Thats crazy, i had the tax driver behind me and at the same time somewhere else somebody else had a cop beind them. Way to notice!!!

RazoE;1462807 said:
My BOV is right behind my passenger side fog, so I love scaring folks when I pass them..:D
Mine is up front right on my intercooler. I have a habit of shifting next to people:biglaugh:

88guy;1463052 said:

Ouch a $100 for watching, hope u got it on film.

ERA;1463062 said:

Lmao, around here the cops might get out and shoot. I think ill leave LMPD alone.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Jayhall;1463123 said:
I might have told that cop to suck a fat one if I were you. I sure hope you disputed that ticket. What a load of shit.

Disputed the ticket.....lost in court but got the fine reduced to $40. I was fucking pissed. Judge wasn't giving anybody anything that day. Oh and the officer handcuffed my buddy and sat him in the back seat of his cruiser and left me standing on the road so he could search my buddy's car. Worst experience with Victoria's finest Ive ever had.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
got yall beat, in high school(10+years ago) i raced a camero, turns out it was the first weekend that my town had it! undercover cop in the car......oops to the tune of 600$ and no license for 30 days