Dear Hispanic Men [No, not ALL of you]: ((NWS))

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
/Disclaimer
NO, not all hispanic men act this way.
NO, I don't hate hispanic people.
I do have to put these disclaimers in though, in case we have anyone wants to jump in and call me a racist.
All I have to say is that in the past 7 years and 4 locations we have lived, in very different parts of the country, this has ONLY happened with small groups of 3-5 hispanic men. No other races have ever shown me or my woman this kind of disrespect.
/end Disclaimer

When you are in small groups, stop staring at me and my wife when we go out together. This is has been a common thing from Florida, to Arizona, to North Carolina, and now in Georgia, and it most often happens when we are sitting down together for what should be a relaxing meal. I don't care if staring is a compliment in your culture; Staring is a sign of aggression in the animal kingdom. If you want to attack us, do it, but make sure you attempt to use deadly force so I can have a reason to end the whole ordeal. This type of body language says that you want to kill me and take my woman by force. Your staring doesn't intimidate me, it just pisses me off because it is deliberate and, at the very least, it is disrespectful to me and my woman.
Take note. This ends today's public service announcement.

[I didn't think this belonged in Politics or VIP]

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I notice this also! I've pointed it out too whoever I was with at any given time "hey those Hispanics are fucking staring at us".....it's fucking annoying and they know it!....here in Philly the "brothers" stare also especially if you have a woman with you...thing is though, they will straight up say things too eachother knowing you can hear then..."look at that ass" etc.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
You know, I've never had a problem with "the brothers". They never approach, talk or stare. My wife has told me that she's been hit on a few times by them when she was not with me, but they are always friendly and respectful.

img0181vh.jpg

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
Lol it sucks living in san diego, you know "the last U.S. exit". Sometimes my sister asks me to go to the store with her so I can get out and pump the gas or buy the snacks. My sister even quit her old job because her hispanic coworkers would gather around and stare and stare and stare.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
"stop staring at me and my wife when we go out together."

Yes, plz. >.< And also, when she's out by herself.

I don't mind being checked out. Who does? A little glance here or there doesn't bother me a bit. I do it. But when you're staring at me, directly at my face or body, and you continue to do it almost entirely throughout a MEAL? Really? I'm the one in the wrong for being bothered? People are nuts.

I've had so many bad reactions to telling people that this happens and bothers me, from being accused of racism to being accused of conceit. It's that kind of dismissive bullshit that contributes to so many women accepting abuse or harassment. I don't assume every Hispanic man/person to act this way, but almost all of my scary chick moments have involved Hispanic men, from the crackhead who screamed at me on the dancefloor at a club for rejecting him to the two who tried to get me in their car.

Both contributing factors to why I carry, now. =D

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Haha, does it make you feel like they want to make a meal out of you? Cause if so, no deal. It would be a lateral move. It'd bother me just as much from white/black/orange/purple men as it does from Mexicans. :p

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
what up guys,this is a very touchy subject,im dominican and in my country guys are extremely fresh and disrespectful,i went on my honeymoon at a resort down there and i couldnt focus on having a good time cause EVERY single friggin guy wouldnt look quickly at my wife but stare at her as if i wasnt even there,i dont mind if you glance but gokking is EXTREMELY disrespectful,people get hurt for stuff like that.but i know how you felt T-ma71, i once went to a town on the coast of maine and i got the same reaction,i felt a little scared cause there was no one of color around and everyone kept looking at my family like if we where aliens.....no pun intended..lol

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Young and insecure. If you don't like it dump your girlfriend and find yourself an ugly chick. Otherwise, walk straight up to them and confront them. If they have something to say then whoop all of their asses at one time. Yeah, just like in animal kingdom. If you feel threatend then attack the predators and claim your queen. Or you can just post about it on some kind of forum. :rolleyes:

BTW, hispanics and "brothas" love fanasizing about the white flesh and getting all up in that pootietang. So be careful.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I carry a gun almost all the time now. A nice sized Beretta M9 is a great deterrant for when they stare at my wife. We're out and about, they start staring at her, I cross between them and her and open my jacket or vest ( I love concealed carry), flash the M9, and they move on. Works better than pepper spray.

1000077resizend7.jpg

p1432391_1.jpg

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
T-MA71;1432357 said:
Maybe we should trade lol. White people stare at me all the time here in NH.. (i'm mexican)

That's because they're keeping an eye on you. Make sure you don't steal their car, graffiti, or set up a taco/fruit stand when it's not allowed.

Man I love these racist threads. It just shows how many closet racist are out there. I kinda appreciate the blunt racist cause you know they're real about their hatred for the "other kind." At least I know how they are and can steer clear from them.

It's these close racist that bug me because they pretend not to be ever so politely. The "I'm not racist cause I have a black or mexican friend, but I hate it when they........" So you always give these guys the benefit of doubt, but hey always somehow make subtle racial comments.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Flashing your gun is a dumb idea. You just might flash it to the wrong person one day. He might take it as you trying to draw you weapon on him and he might draw his and take a shot. Other people have guns too you know. You're not the only one with a pistol and concealed carry license tough guy. :rolleyes:

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Suprapowaz!(2);1432395 said:
Man I love these racist threads. It just shows how many closet racist are out there.

No, you're right. Because I'm secretly racist, my husband and I have invented these situations in our minds.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This dismissive assumption that you must be a racist if you notice something prevalent in another ethnicity. You know what? I see a lot of black people with large lips. It's pretty sexy, especially on the men. Oops, my bad. I'm a racist now.

Meanwhile, you just said that Hispanics and "brothas" love fantasizing about "white flesh." Doesn't that kind of confirm what we're talking about? That it's a cultural stereotype, but has a ring of truth? Why is it racism from us, but peachy-keen for you?

Don't be a doof.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
If ever there was a thread that needed pictures!

The NWS tag is already on the thread. We'll need to see what they are staring at. All of you who have posted about people staring the clock is now ticking.

<in my best Chris Berman voice> Tick.........Tick Tick

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
Suprapowaz!(2);1432385 said:
Young and insecure. If you don't like it dump your girlfriend and find yourself an ugly chick. Otherwise, walk straight up to them and confront them. If they have something to say then whoop all of their asses at one time. Yeah, just like in animal kingdom. If you feel threatend then attack the predators and claim your queen. Or you can just post about it on some kind of forum. :rolleyes:

BTW, hispanics and "brothas" love fanasizing about the white flesh and getting all up in that pootietang. So be careful.

what kind of world do you live in,you think that 1 guy is going to take on a bunch of guys,unless hes got some trick up hes sleeve,in your case up your ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.