dead supra

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
SupraDreamPDR;1556082 said:
Great, one less chance of me picking up a MKIV. Geez, some people just don't deserve these cars.

i dont think you would want this mk4..it looks like shit colors gay..lambo doors gay...

i seen this video on youtube a while ago i hope this aint yours...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Street racing is not the problem, it is knowing when and when not to do it. You don't build a eight hundred horsepower turbo car and take it on a highway with turns that will eventually make you carsh. We all build our cars for the street and some build for the track as well, but it is knowing when to race and not to race. A turbo car is the worst to have a eight hundred horses because if you were to go wide open throttle coming out of a turn, it might not feel like you have lost control, but when that turbo spools, it is a whole different story and that is what a lot of people don't understand.

No matter how the car looked, colors or lambo doors, as a Supra owner, you have to feel sorry for the guy, even if he raced the car, it took a lot of work to get it to where it was before the crash.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
I would feel bad if he didn't show the pics of it in stock form. What an ass-hat, looks almost as bad as the gold one from the movie "Grandma's boy". I cried more when it showed the pic of it in primer. I'll just have to think of it as a suffering supra and the owner "Dr. Kavorkianed" it! lol