Datsrboi's Single turbo supra pics, RIP :(

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Figure I post up my old beloved supra.I do not want to let it be just forgotten so one last post of it.
Two months ago my daily accord failed and broke down on me (spark plug wire went bad) so I decided to take my supra to work. Half way to work a truck cut me off in the middle of the highway. I swerve to avoid hitting the bastard and ended up in a lane with a dead stop stalled car with no hazards lights on. I slammed into the car at 60mph. The car I hit was destroyed. Mine being an older car was not as bad. Motor was untouch for a 60mph dead impact. I could not bare to start over so sold it as is rather put in another two years. I cried.

Here is the sad part. Car was never finished tuning. I had a waste-gate issue and was waiting on a new waste-gate. RIP supra. All work was done by me from my own garage. No shop touched this car (Exception minor welds and little stuff I have no access to). All paint was restored or painted by me. It was the best I could do for knowing nothing about cars at the time.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

**This was the LAST shot of my FINALLY finished engine bay 1 night before the accident :( . I had just finally finished all the wiring, paint, chroming, and purple scheme that I HAD DREAMED IT SHOULD BE TWO YEARS AGO :( ***
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Wow you did a great job on it. I really love the bay. I hope I can get my bay like that at some point.

dblstr

Dec 23, 2009
SA
That sucks man, one of the nicest a70s i have seen. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

ogre

Car Junkie
Oct 17, 2009
wendell, NC
get you another clean body and swap everything over to it and build another insanely clean mk3 like you did this one...