dash light that i am unsure of

7m_no_sht

7m-no-more 1uzTT baby
Dec 6, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA
just wondering what this light on the dash means, it shows a outline of the car with some lines coming off the back, its lit up yellow and it always comes on.

JPsToyota

Sep 17, 2008
East-Central, FL
Coming over from a couple Nissans and a couple Jeeps to my first Toyota, I couldn't figure out what the damn coolant light was when I first got my Supra.

I asked my Toyota buddy "what the hell is this circus tent that keeps lighting up randomly on my dash."

True story. So now you know what the circus tent means. (hint: It's a radiator.)

7m_no_sht

7m-no-more 1uzTT baby
Dec 6, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA
Haha yeah ik that one, my brother and I along with a bunch of buddies and I seem to be the only one with this light, and my tail lights still work, anybody know how to fix it?

suprashane

Aug 14, 2011
Colorado
it took me a hour to figure out the bird cage haha but ya that light seams to come on when even and of my lights arnt there. was the same on my 89 celica

TheMaxx

Jan 8, 2012
orlando
Yup I figured that out took care of it that day, just thought it was funny.

oops see you were talking to the other guy

Avicii

Nov 4, 2011
Next door
yea i read if it stays on and all lights work its the yellow sensor box in the back under the tail light but i am not sure how to fix it. mine is doing the same thing kind of annoying seeing it all the time

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Avicii;1799003 said:
yea i read if it stays on and all lights work its the yellow sensor box in the back under the tail light but i am not sure how to fix it. mine is doing the same thing kind of annoying seeing it all the time

That yellow box is for the tail light out bulb on the dash.

The other light "birdcage" should be for bhg, means low on coolant.