Damaged FIdanza Flywheel 7m-gte R154 (JSCSPEED)

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
So I got my Fidanza flywheel my supra on friday and the damn thing had a gouge on it. I swear I pay all this money and its supposed to be new and someone drops it. So I take pictures and send it to JSCSPEED the place where I got it from. All they said "we are going to file a claim to UPS." OKkkaayyy So now what. Here are a couple pictures. Can I still use this thing, I am not sure if it will effect function. It maybe small but when I buy something new I'd expect it to be perfect.
p1646848_1.jpg

p1646848_2.jpg

Damn I just have some bad luck right now :(

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Should be fine...if your worried about it, i would just take it to a machine shop and have them make sure it was properly balanced and not warped.

PureDrifter

VIP Cruisin'...
Aug 11, 2009
CA
www.clublexus.com
polobai;1646852 said:
Should be fine...if your worried about it, i would just take it to a machine shop and have them make sure it was properly balanced and not warped.

id do this only if UPS denies the claim, which they shouldnt.....damn shipping companies.

sweaver

Oct 13, 2010
ny
i've had good luck with jsc speed. they have good prices. they are from PA and im in NY so shipping is fast too. yes when i buy new i want it perfect hope they make it right. good luck

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
sweaver;1646907 said:
i've had good luck with jsc speed. they have good prices. they are from PA and im in NY so shipping is fast too. yes when i buy new i want it perfect hope they make it right. good luck

umm, [rovide me with another one while THEY fight it out with the shipper. I pay for a service, they provide it and that includes shipping (which they choose the shipper)

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Arent they sealed in sort of a vacuum plastic wrapper in the box so they can't bang around like that? IIRC my Spec version was.

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Well, the good news, is I sent JSCspeed another email.They said that they shipped another Flywheel out today, and to get back to them when it comes in. So problem resolved. This sure was aggrivating though.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Canuckrz;1646922 said:
What else do you expect JSCSpeed to do? The shipping company messed up, not them.

I get it Canuck. BUT, "ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW" JK oh wait I don't know if they have that commercial where you live :( FAIL

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

mkIIIman089;1647107 said:
Arent they sealed in sort of a vacuum plastic wrapper in the box so they can't bang around like that? IIRC my Spec version was.

It is in vaccum sealed plastic but I think somewhere along the line my 11 pound flywheel got dropped, big time.