Daddy's Little MK3 Girl

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
JillA70;1729589 said:
(...)My latest engine bay shot (ToyotaFest 2011)
p1730014_1.jpg

(...)

Reminds me of this 7M, I like it:
z8dmc;1699420 said:

buckshotglass;1729591 said:
Welcome to SM Jill.
You should update the second pic.. I won't be the last to ask.:)

I second the motion. Maybe with the heels. Can you drive with them? Ok ok I'll stop :) Welcome to the Mania

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
Richard Rabe did my valve covers... looks more "zebra" than the 7Ms... besides, mine was in first, i did this mod over a year ago when i first started the build in May 2010... ;)

ive been showing since october of last year, SILV 2010 and MassAppeal in December... i wonder if he's seen my car...

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
JillA70;1729924 said:
Lol. Well good thing it's in a girl's car...

It's actually what sets me apart from just being another 1J... That, and being a girl helps too. ;)

Eh, for what it's worth, my car has pink valve covers (tribute to an old joke on the AZ Supra community), and a Hello Kitty sticker on the back window (just to mess with people). I do believe I remember seeing your car at the dyno competition, didn't you lay down something like 290rwhp?

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
CelicaDRIFTER;1730346 said:
that would be me. :p

cars looking good. but now u and nick arent like twins since he now has a mk4! ha

Hi Richard!!! :)
thanks, and i know!!! i miss those days already... BTW my 1J MK3 pulled on Nick's MK4 when we were on the FWY... its driving him crazy... ;)

te72;1730363 said:
Eh, for what it's worth, my car has pink valve covers (tribute to an old joke on the AZ Supra community), and a Hello Kitty sticker on the back window (just to mess with people). I do believe I remember seeing your car at the dyno competition, didn't you lay down something like 290rwhp?

LOL. Yeah, roughly... and that was stock the first week out of the shop! since then just installed a GReddy BCC... should be doing hopefully around 320 now... haven't dyno'd yet though... will probably do it again if SILV 2011 happens.

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
omg jill i love your storyy so much!
this is how i got into supras too, my dad had a 88 turbo but he didnt died im sorry, i did sometimes wish he did tho lol..what nationality are you BTW?

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
vIetDrIfTeR;1730550 said:
omg jill i love your storyy so much!
this is how i got into supras too, my dad had a 88 turbo but he didnt died im sorry, i did sometimes wish he did tho lol..what nationality are you BTW?

wow. never wish that, cuz i did at one point and then i lost him. totally regretting i ever said that.

... I'm American BTW. i was born in Southern California.

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
JillA70;1730595 said:
wow. never wish that, cuz i did at one point and then i lost him. totally regretting i ever said that.

... I'm American BTW. i was born in Southern California.

yeah i know your a american but are you white hispanic, or asian. i see in one your pics u look asian lol

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
welcome

join www.cencalsupras.com

we have a lot of meets just like socal and if your ever up in the area you should stop by..

my gf also has mk3 90 turbo 7m and so do two other girls that come to meet so you wont be the only female lol..

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
vIetDrIfTeR;1730679 said:
yeah i know your a american but are you white hispanic, or asian. i see in one your pics u look asian lol

filipino... with some Austrian in me...

dubsupra209;1730685 said:
welcome

join www.cencalsupras.com

we have a lot of meets just like socal and if your ever up in the area you should stop by..

my gf also has mk3 90 turbo 7m and so do two other girls that come to meet so you wont be the only female lol..

not worried about there being other females... i gravitate to hanging out with the boys anyway. :) im used to being the only girl most of the time... but, if im ever in the area ill check it out.

Last edited:

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
super.secret.supra.club;1730828 said:
btw jill i found i set of g7 for a fortune but i think i might pick em up. 17x9.5 +7 17x11 +0

wow... holy shit! thats aggressive... where did you find them?... btw stop copying me. lol

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
ive had my eyes on these rims for 4 years now but never really went after it cause hey are so damn expensive. i did run into it once thinking ill find another for much cheaper. that was 3 years ago lol.

a friend of mine is selling them with brand new lips. 3 inch in the front and 4 in the back, $4600 no tires

btw, yes i guess it would be considered copying since you got them first but dont worry, ill make em look sex-E

JillA70

1JZUL8R RWZebraPower
Jun 15, 2011
SoCal
super.secret.supra.club;1730830 said:
ive had my eyes on these rims for 4 years now but never really went after it cause hey are so damn expensive. i did run into it once thinking ill find another for much cheaper. that was 3 years ago lol.

a friend of mine is selling them with brand new lips. 3 inch in the front and 4 in the back, $4600 no tires

btw, yes i guess it would be considered copying since you got them first but dont worry, ill make em look sex-E

that's awesome dude... if you have the $$$ pick them up! then we can be G7 buddies at shows together... i need paint first.. lol

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
well i need paint too. and yes just as bad as you. i just polish the hell out of mine before i show it lol. my buddy does power coating and charges 80 per wheel. IF i pick these up imma do the same flat black like my xxr. keep it murdered. ohhh yeeeaa!